What happened to The Cure ?

It was moving at 16-17-18 some days ago :emma:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

wrong

The instrumental was a mess, especially coming right after Scheisse and LoveGame

OBEY

WW iTunes songs chart

6. Kygo & Ellie Goulding - First Time (-1) (peak #5)

14. Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (-6) (peak #7) 

:poot: 

OBEY
1 minute ago, gagarihanna said:

What happened to The Cure ?

It was moving at 16-17-18 some days ago :emma:

New releases + it fell idk :emma: 

Just now, BenG said:

The instrumental was a mess, especially coming right after Scheisse and LoveGame

I never bopped so hard to any Gaga performance

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ShockPop
Just now, LuksGa said:

Queen of Z100 tbh

She really has been gifted to us from God as an apology for Angela cheng.

ARTGOD
2 hours ago, vertigostick said:

Some fans seem to forget The Cure totally relates to Gaga's pop writing. Have you forgotten "Second Time Around", "Nothing on but the radio", "Brooklyn Nights", and many other of her pop ditties??

They remained unreleased for a reason, she can and has donde better.

Gals, you can perfectly enjoy the success The Cure is having without having to delude yourself into believing it's anything more than disposable trash for the charts, and that's perfectly ok.

But that it sounds like Interscope locked her in the studio and forced to sing it at gunpoint, it does :giggle:.

It being a pop song doesn't excuse it from being so damn bland and uninteresting, she's done extremely entertaining, thought provoking and orgasmic pop her whole career, even the blandest fillers on The Fame are better, at least they have identity and personality.

Some of y'all sound like: "thank gawd gags stoped pretendin she's anythin more than a pop product and stoped trying to do that trash, more than 4 chords and powerful vocals? give me my untz untz bawps with a video of her naked on a beach!". Like y'alls music knowledge and enjoyment goes no further than 2008-present Billboard's year end chart.

I said that I wouldn't say anymore about the matter but I guess not :whitney:.

OT: #80 Apple Music Chile

Just now, OBEY said:

Hopefully The Cure ends up being a bigger hit than Slumber Party :S

Please:ladyhaha:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Americano
2 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

They remained unreleased for a reason, she can and has donde better.

Gals, you can perfectly enjoy the success The Cure is having without having to delude yourself into believing it's anything more than disposable trash for the charts, and that's perfectly ok.

But that it sounds like Interscope locked her in the studio and forced to sing it at gunpoint, it does :giggle:.

It being a pop song doesn't excuse it from being so damn bland and uninteresting, she's done extremely entertaining, thought provoking and orgasmic pop her whole career, even the blandest fillers on The Fame are better, at least they have identity and personality.

Some of y'all sound like: "thank gawd gags stoped pretendin she's anythin more than a pop product and stoped trying to do that trash, more than 4 chords and powerful vocals? give me my untz untz bawps with a video of her naked on a beach!". Like y'alls music knowledge and enjoyment goes no further than 2008-present Billboard's year end chart.

I said that I wouldn't say anymore about the matter but I guess not :whitney:.

OT: #80 Apple Music Chile

Your opinion is irrelevant considering you have "ARTGOD" as your name.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived