💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

She should premiere the video during a commercial break for The Voice, a good push for the video and also great promo for the song

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JustAnotherDay said:

I like promo singles, gives her something to perform along with the lead when promoting and also helps then test out potential hits, along with giving fans new material of course. But they need to figure out what should be a normal single and what should be a promo single, MR or A-YO as a lead with PI as a promo single would have been a great rollout. 

Imo promo singles don't really work out for her, they always mess things up. Either don't do promo singles or do them while there's nothing out/going out (like a 2nd single release)

Harry
1 minute ago, Americano said:

I really do think the video not being out is partly because of her push on Spotify.

I agree. They were probably gunning for this kind of growth on Spotify from the very beginning. Although maybe they didn't predict that it would lag in the US vs other countries

Americano
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

*looks at Top Hits Germany being completely void of The Cure* sure. :poot:

i mean countries where gagas career hasnt been cancelled by netflix

:poot:

Americano
Just now, Harry said:

I agree. They were probably gunning for this kind of growth on Spotify from the very beginning. Although maybe they didn't predict that it would lag in the US vs other countries

#49 iTunes smash :poot:

pie-kun

I remember Spotify doing a video premiere for the song Tired of Talking by indie pop artist LÉON, it was even featured prominently on the front page for a day or so. So they've done it, but not with anybody as big as Gaga.

JustAnotherDay

Maybe she should premier the video on p0rnhub, I mean she never tells exactly how she cures him with her love :poot:

was NickARTPOP

Americano
1 minute ago, pie-kun said:

I remember Spotify doing a video premiere for the song Tired of Talking by indie pop artist LÉON, it was even featured prominently on the front page for a day or so. So they've done it, but not with anybody as big as Gaga.

I hope Bobby is reading this. :poot:

Americano

I mean I know fans like VEVO premieres because it'll get the initial burst of fan views, but lets be real, Youtube premieres have done nothing for songs these days. They should try to be creative with releasing it.

Harry

Lack of video content on Spotify does seem like a bit of a missed trick, and I'm sure many major artists would be interested in it if it was available to them. If Apple can do it, they certainly can.

And like I say, they have this video page that I'd never seen before until the other day. So it's clearly possible for them to do now.

Americano
Just now, New Excellence said:

I was told Gaga made a massive comeback and was more respected than ever yet she's struggling with her singles and touring in Spain. France is even worse when it comes to those aspects. So, how come?

Her last single sold 1M copies pure in US, best for a female in quite awhile. So nope. But it's ok. Bon Appeflop will turn around, love. Keep the hope. We'll share Alejandro candles from the GUY era.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived