Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Doncho
1 minute ago, Baepsae said:

It is. But at the same time i can't take it seriously because of the houswives and Andy cohen. That was a mess of epic proportions :saladga: I cringe everytime i see them 'play' :sure: instruments

Yeah that was kinda bad :sweat: but the GUY part of the video is perfect. I really love all the looks and that long white hair :wub:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baepsae
10 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

not you coming for you and i too :grr:
Judas/G.U.Y/You and i ---> Telephone/paparazzi/bad romance/alejandro :nails:

You & I is one of my faves but no. TFM videos clean the floor with most BTW/ARTPAHP MVs :grr:

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

When did you give up on Gaga?  :air: 

video wise after pi, i was so unintressed in a video from her i could not belive it, i never give up on gaga thought, i always predicted mr to go 1# even when she was doing horrible, i just didn't think it would have a good video considiring PI and the song being a ballad. 

JustAnotherDay
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

should been 2nd single instead of judas, i mean why release a song about judas in a very religous country and release it during easter. It was like she wanted the world to hate hear :poot:

Still glad it got it's video though, best one yet :nails:

Judas was just the worst single choice, why would you release a song that sounds like that, that has "sacrilegious" lyrics as a single at the peak of your career. Literally stopped her radio momentum in its tracks and a lot of her likability as well.

5 minutes ago, AURA said:

Kinda agree on this; personally I think it would've had the same potential if it was released as a 2nd single or 3rd single instead of a promo single. Gaga has to freaking STOP doing promo singles, it messes everything up

I like promo singles, gives her something to perform along with the lead when promoting and also helps then test out potential hits, along with giving fans new material of course. But they need to figure out what should be a normal single and what should be a promo single, MR or A-YO as a lead with PI as a promo single would have been a great rollout. 

was NickARTPOP

Hennywise
5 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

We need video next friday.

It's our last chance

Harry

The very high placement on TTH by Spotify was not done with no reason. Either Spotify put it there because they are taking it seriously as a song with big potential on their service, or her team have pushed it hard. Likely a combo of both. She won't have TTH and get cut from every other playlist lol. It's a good indication overall.

SergenGokdag
Just now, Americano said:

does Spotify do video premieres? thatd be kinda cool/unique 

nah

Diamond Heart 💎

Americano
Just now, Harry said:

The very high placement on TTH by Spotify was not done with no reason. Either Spotify put it there because they are taking it seriously as a song with big potential on their service, or her team have pushed it hard. Likely a combo of both. She won't have TTH and get cut from every other playlist lol. It's a good indication overall.

I really do think the video not being out is partly because of her push on Spotify.

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Americano said:

i don't think so but she could always be their first :lolly:

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

The pop playlists are also run by spotify. if she's so high on tth, shes not gonna be completely dropped from other spotify playlists lol.

*looks at Top Hits Germany being completely void of The Cure* sure. :poot:

Harry
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

No but I was scrolling through the 'browse' section the other day and saw that they have a page called 'Video Series' which I have never heard of before - it's hardly promoted but it seems quite interesting. So they clearly have the technology to do it already since they have a ton of videos up.

Americano
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

i don't think so but she could always be their first :lolly:

Get a banner for it too. Itd be way more effective than an Apple music premiere... lol

• Admin locked this topic

Archived