Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Australia:

KIIS 1065: 3 spins

KIIS 101.1: 3 spins

Soon as she hits Top 10 airplay there this week we can call Aus a success.

:poot: PerchedT for someone to thread 'Is Gaga the queen of Australia again?' on ATRL when it happens.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

The corn field scenes are everything tho. That ****ing look. :firega: The rest is a mess. 

tumblr_mqv43f1IDo1sb8sqho1_1280.gif

lady_gaga_dancing_you_and_i_gif_by_dnomy

These are amazing though

OT: BA is falling 

Can we please stay on topic fats, no one cares that GUY is Gagas worst video with MR:saladga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Australia:

KIIS 1065: 3 spins

KIIS 101.1: 3 spins

What time is it there? Isnt it midday? Slay

Monsterious

i think our frustration with TTH was so huge during the MR era that we did everything we could to keep TC there and now its #3 on the list

not a bad thing but we need also to stream it from other relevant playlists like "Teen Party" which is freefalling btw

Andrea B
14 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

the only video worth blackouting is TEOG, don't come for the rest :nails:

Million reasons says hi:poot:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, gagi lover said:

Million reasons says hi:poot:

atleast i didn't had high hopes for that one to begin with, so the video was ok for me. 

South Blonde
10 minutes ago, AURA said:

Kinda agree on this; personally I think it would've had the same potential if it was released as a 2nd single or 3rd single instead of a promo single. Gaga has to freaking STOP doing promo singles, it messes everything up

But it was the third single... or am I going bananas? :huh:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Baepsae
11 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Nope, but its a great video :gaycat: The single was a disaster

It is. But at the same time i can't take it seriously because of the houswives and Andy cohen. That was a mess of epic proportions :saladga: I cringe everytime i see them 'play' :sure: instruments

Americano
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

i think our frustration with TTH was so huge during the MR era that we did everything we could to keep TC there and now its #3 on the list

not a bad thing but we need also to stream it from other relevant playlists like "Teen Party" which is freefalling btw

Those playlists do nothing, as we learned from MR. lol. TTH should be our focus.

Americano

Speaking of which. Industry radio from Aus:

Last week was a great week to be Lady Gaga. She kicked it off headlining the Saturday stint of Coachella, premiering new single The Cure. In the week following the performance, the track quickly made itself known as the single to jump on this week and blew all competition out of the water. The Cure sits at 54 additions this week including various commercial Hit stations, Nova 106.9 and was the only across-the-board addition on the Hit Regional Network.

“Lady Gaga has filled commercial radio with new single The Cure as effortlessly as she filled Beyoncé’s shoes at Coachella the week prior,” said TMN Charts Editor Daniel Respall, banking on Gaga to make a serious imprint on the charts in the coming weeks.  

South Blonde
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

atleast i didn't had high hopes for that one to begin with, so the video was ok for me. 

When did you give up on Gaga?  :air: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Monsterious
Just now, Americano said:

Those playlists do nothing, as we learned from MR. lol. TTH should be our focus.

TTH isnt feautured on every country, the pop playlists are important also

Americano
Just now, Monsterious said:

TTH isnt feautured on every country, the pop playlists are important also

The pop playlists are also run by spotify. if she's so high on tth, shes not gonna be completely dropped from other spotify playlists lol.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived