💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Her iTunes position looks dreadful, but also a reminder she's only at 16M AI. That's nothing.

yes we could be in a mr after christmas scenario, negative radio updates and in the 70s of Itunes, outside top 200US spotify :poot:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Welp have a nice night / afternoon everyone. I'll be back tomorrow for Spotify updates. 

:awkney:

Fiona Apple
Just now, Americano said:

Says the one going off on a swear-ridden tangent.

It ain't personal. It's a Gaga site. Moving on.

I never said it's personal.I said you are being mean and annoying. My "swearing" was a result of your offensive attitude. Anyways let's leave it here because it's going nowhere

Americano
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

yes we could be in a mr after christmas scenario, negative radio updates and in the 70s of Itunes, outside top 200US spotify :poot:

All I can say about that is thank GOD for the Super Bowl.

In hindsight, MR did amazingly sales wise and on adult radio, but with how much promotion it took and how long on radio.. It clearly wasn't the #1 smash we all thought it was.

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Artur said:

By the way, what is the Spotify update for today?

Page 364, last post.

Supersonic

Simm's final prediction for the Hot 100 Top 10 next week:

1 That's What I Like     503  (+2)

2 Shape Of You     493  (=)

3 Humble     479  (-2)

4 Despacito     418  (+5)

5 Mask Off     341  (=)

6 Something Just Like This     301  (+2)

7 iSpy     287  (-1)

8 DNA     274  (-4)

9 XO Tour Lif3     261 (+1)  

10 Stay     250  (-3)

Bruno's first #1 since When I Was Your Man in 2012.

Monsterious

the blacklash that Katy is facing on twitter about her Obama joke is only making things worse for her

OT: BA #37

Americano

I think we all loved MR since it was different for Gaga and her vocals were great, which I still think is true, but I'm definitely guilty of over-estimating its broader appeal. I don't think without the SB it would've been successful.

ArtGagaPop

also something good about the cures US run, with these streams we are likely never going outside top 100 of hot 100 until the end of the single cycle like we did several times with mr since it was not even top 200 on spotify most of the weeks. 

viniferrett
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

the blacklash that Katy is facing on twitter about her Obama joke is only making things worse for her

OT: BA #37

i feels like she's sabotaging her own career at this point 

junolxf
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Simm's final prediction for the Hot 100 Top 10 next week:

1 That's What I Like     503  (+2)

2 Shape Of You     493  (=)

3 Humble     479  (-2)

4 Despacito     418  (+5)

5 Mask Off     341  (=)

6 Something Just Like This     301  (+2)

7 iSpy     287  (-1)

8 DNA     274  (-4)

9 XO Tour Lif3     261 (+1)  

10 Stay     250  (-3)

Bruno's first #1 since When I Was Your Man in 2012.

Shape of You still #2. Woof. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Americano said:

All I can say about that is thank GOD for the Super Bowl.

In hindsight, MR did amazingly sales wise and on adult radio, but with how much promotion it took and how long on radio.. It clearly wasn't the #1 smash we all thought it was.

It would have been if radio wasn't so reluctant on spinning it tbh. It showed great potential during Carpool and the Victoria's Secret performances. The Superbowl performance was Gaga basically throwing a stone into radio programmers' windows with a note saying "Play this or you'll see your daughter again. Piece by piece in mail."

Americano
Just now, viniferrett said:

i feels like she's sabotaging her own career at this point 

She could be having major issues with Capitol at the root of it, which I can empathize with since we all know how bad management really messed Gaga up for awhile.

Naufri
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

I think we all loved MR since it was different for Gaga and her vocals were great, which I still think is true, but I'm definitely guilty of over-estimating its broader appeal. I don't think without the SB it would've been successful.

Come on, each time Gaga sang it on TV the song skyrocketed to the #1 on iTunes. With a good radio support would have sold very well since the beginning. 3 months after the SB the song refuses to die yet.

Americano
Just now, Supersonic said:

It would have been if radio wasn't so reluctant on spinning it tbh. It showed great potential during Carpool and the Victoria's Secret performances. The Superbowl performance was Gaga basically throwing a stone into radio programmers' windows with a note saying "Play this or you'll see your daughter again. Piece by piece in mail."

Yeah, I agree it "would have," but radio was always going to be reluctant and then its callout scores were nothing special.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived