💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, Americano said:

I don't recall anyone inquiring about your thoughts on her lyrics.

We are on a forum that is made for people to express opinions and the topic here was about her lyrics so I don't need your or anyone's permission to post my opinion. Cut that snobby,bitchy attitude please.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde
8 minutes ago, Americano said:

The one song that sounds like it had a somewhat decent chance on pop radio, so it makes sense lol. (Outside of MR)

Alejandro's little sis that could

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, JustAnotherDay said:

btw, probably faltering on itunes because she isn't featured on any weekend countdowns yet, specifically AT40.

Yes. Thank you for saying this a second time today. Maybe if people weren't  flooding the threads with unnecessary arguments. :rip:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Sorry I don't see it. The lyrics of The Cure are so forgettable,uninteresting and boring. Nothing creative about them,nothing new about them,nothing smart about them.Most Gaga's singles have at least unique and fun lyrics.This single doesn't.

dodoodo just dance dododo just dance gonna be ok ddddddance dddance just dance dance. So smart and intilligent :poot:

Some songs are just deeper then others. The cure is just a cute/fun song with a nice message. 

Americano
2 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

We are on a forum that is made for people to express opinions and the topic here was about her lyrics so I don't need your or anyone's permission to post my opinion. Cut that snobby,bitchy attitude please.

No one cares if you think it's forgettable though, so I mean, you'd might as well write it in a journal at home and call it a day.

Edlim222

My hometown stanning, one year later

1. Chained to the rhythm - Katy Perry / Skip Marley
2. Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
3. Down - Marian Hill
4. Fou - Andréanne A. Malette
5. That's what i like - Bruno Mars
6. Rockabye - Clean Bandit / Sean Paul / Anne-Marie
7. Million reasons - Lady Gaga

A cruel king made me tough / This boy's never good enough

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

But this thread is about charts. PLEASE. Take it to a thread in Gaga Thoughts. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Americano said:

No one cares if you think it's forgettable though, so I mean, you'd might as well right it in a journal at home and call it a day.

That can be said about every opinion posted on this thread so you have absolutely no point. You are just being mean.

Americano

Her iTunes position looks dreadful, but also a reminder she's only at 16M AI. That's nothing.

Americano
Just now, IAmDavid said:

That can be said about every opinion posted on this thread so you have absolutely no point. You are just being mean.

Says the one going off on a swear-ridden tangent.

It ain't personal. It's a Gaga site. Moving on.

Fiona Apple
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

But this thread is about charts. PLEASE. Take it to a thread in Gaga Thoughts. 

The thing is I jumped in an already existing conversation so it's not my fault. But this thread has been always used for opinions and more open discussions anyways

• Admin locked this topic

Archived