đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
5 minutes ago, Americano said:

I have a bad feeling the video is going to come out on like Wednesday, and the streams are gonna be all kinds of split up :air: 

Hopefully the make a video that's good enough to be stable on views so that it doesn't matter if it's released midweek :awkney:

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Canada is cancelled

30. The Cure

31. Million Reasons

This is what happens when you're out of town. Go back and start giving those Britney Jean copies. 

VforVendetta
Just now, vertigostick said:

There's nothing wrong in revisiting her previous writing style though.

Even Mark Ronson stated she insisted on adding a few of her Fame Monster hooks during the recording of Joanne. It's part of her.

I didn't say it's wrong though. I was expressing my opinion about the song, I didn't even complain.

You guys don't need to get defensive, I've supported Gaga since day 1 and I never make drama for something I dislike.

vertigostick
Just now, Americano said:

She did? Which songs were those in, since I definitely can't find them 

Dancing in Circles (feels good to be lonely).

Perfect Illusion also has these typical Gaga pop hooks (the beginning oh-ooh-oh-oooh), just disguised under a different production and raw vocals.

Americano
Just now, JustAnotherDay said:

Hopefully the make a video that's good enough to be stable on views so that it doesn't matter if it's released midweek :awkney:

:madge:

South Blonde
9 minutes ago, Americano said:

She did? Which songs were those in, since I definitely can't find them :neyde:

DIC probably

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

OBEY
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

This is what happens when you're out of town. Go back and start giving those Britney Jean copies. 

Got back to my appartment few mins ago i'm ready to stream :poot: 

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

She did? Which songs were those in, since I definitely can't find them :neyde:

They were all scrapped ofc

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't get what you are disscussing about the cure lyrics/song, i think the lyric is like any kind of gaga song except the sound is more trendy, i mean it even have 6 babys in it like all her biggest hits :poot:

The only thing the song is missing is the reapeating of words like p-p-p poker face pppp face, mah mah marry mah mah marry, edge edge edge, applause applause applause, alejandro alejandro, ale ale alejandro etc 

Sorry I don't see it. The lyrics of The Cure are so forgettable,uninteresting and boring. Nothing creative about them,nothing new about them,nothing smart about them.Most Gaga's singles have at least unique and fun lyrics.This single doesn't.

JustAnotherDay

btw, probably faltering on itunes because she isn't featured on any weekend countdowns yet, specifically AT40.

was NickARTPOP

Americano
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Sorry I don't see it. The lyrics of The Cure are so forgettable,uninteresting and boring. Nothing creative about them,nothing new about them,nothing smart about them.Most Gaga's singles have at least unique and fun lyrics.This single doesn't.

I don't recall anyone inquiring about your thoughts on her lyrics.

South Blonde
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

They were all scrapped ofc

:deadbanana: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Americano
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

DIC probably

The one song that sounds like it had a somewhat decent chance on pop radio, so it makes sense lol. (Outside of MR)

vertigostick
1 minute ago, VforVendetta said:

I didn't say it's wrong though. I was expressing my opinion about the song, I didn't even complain.

You guys don't need to get defensive, I've supported Gaga since day 1 and I never make drama for something I dislike.

I don't put your support in doubt.

It just seems sometimes like Gaga was Bjork for some of you, while it's clearly never ever been the case.

She IS a mainstream pop artist with (thanks God!) enough abilities to delve into other territories (jazz, rock...) which makes her more interesting.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived