Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta
Just now, Americano said:

Ew stop saying generic. You're literally on a forum for a pop girl. 

I don't know what word fits it though. It has a very ''expected" sound maybe? :interestinga:

LetsGetHigh

Some of you are so annoying and so off putting. 

This thread is to track the single, not your opinion whether it's memorable or not and certainly not for you to share your theory regarding if she wrote it or not. Creating a thread in Gaga Thoughts is free. Go there. 

VforVendetta
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Some of you are so annoying and so off putting. 

This thread is to track the single, not your opinion whether it's memorable or not and certainly not for you to share your theory regarding if she wrote it or not. Creating a thread in Gaga Thoughts is free. Go there. 

Yes, because this thread has never been about people expressing opinions about the current single and you got annoyed now. :interestinga:

ArtGagaPop

I don't get what you are disscussing about the cure lyrics/song, i think the lyric is like any kind of gaga song except the sound is more trendy, i mean it even have 6 babys in it like all her biggest hits :poot:

The only thing the song is missing is the reapeating of words like p-p-p poker face pppp face, mah mah marry mah mah marry, edge edge edge, applause applause applause, alejandro alejandro, ale ale alejandro etc 

vertigostick
Just now, VforVendetta said:

BN was released in 2013 but if I recall Gaga has said that she has written the song in 2011...

There's nothing wrong in revisiting her previous writing style though.

Even Mark Ronson stated she insisted on adding a few of her Fame Monster hooks during the recording of Joanne. It's part of her.

Americano
1 minute ago, Nemanja said:

Lady Gaga and Halsey are only female artist in top 50 US itunes, others have collaboration

Truly is FadGa. :madge:

7 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

just checked your posts, did u ever post something positive ? 

I just get stressed. I am gonna try to not track it so closely and come back in a few days. 

Americano
Just now, vertigostick said:

There's nothing wrong in revisiting her previous writing style though.

Even Mark Ronson stated she insisted on adding a few of her Fame Monster hooks during the recording of Joanne. It's part of her.

She did? Which songs were those in, since I definitely can't find them :neyde:

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

Lady Gaga and Halsey are only female artist in top 50 US itunes, others have collaboration

the issues girl to!

LetsGetHigh
Just now, VforVendetta said:

Yes, because this thread has ever been about people expressing opinions about the current single and you got annoyed now. :interestinga:

Not when it's dragged this much. I'm sorry if I offended you or anything but it's a huge disappointment to be coming here during a study break to refresh my mind only to see pages worth of arguments that 100% do not belong here. At least with AYO/DIC we were discussing which would actually do better on the charts. 

Americano
Just now, medicub said:

I just get stressed. I am gonna try to not track it so closely and come back in a few days. 

She's Top 3 on TTH and got +200 spins on pop alone. iTunes sucks, I agree, but not all news is bad.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived