Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Americano

One promising sign, I'm on the industry website in the US-- Not a single leading US station has decreased TC's spins week-over-week since its release.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Today's Top Hits-- The most followed playlist on Spotify. It can often single handily create global smashes from the exposure it gives.

Well, that's awesome. Being #3 on that shows it can't just be the fans playing it. How long did it take for her to reach that milestone? I hope this explains why the views and likes on YouTube could be better - maybe everyone's streaming it on Spotify instead!

spanishmonster
2 minutes ago, Naufri said:

by the way, how about the sales of the first date in Barcelona? somebody knows?

60% of the seats sold.

100% of standing tickets sold.

buy stupid love on itunes

KingOfSpain
Just now, Naufri said:

by the way, how about the sales of the first date in Barcelona? somebody knows?

Standing tickets are sold out. I'd say 75% of the tickets were already sold.

Too bad the success of the tour doesn't have effect on the weekly charts.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Americano said:

'MR' is the #2 taking off single on AC radio. 

i know AC is always late but gosh we are gonna track MR still in 2018 :poot:

Americano
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, that's awesome. Being #3 on that shows it can't just be the fans playing it. How long did it take for her to reach that milestone? I hope this explains why the views and likes on YouTube could be better - maybe everyone's streaming it on Spotify instead!

She's moved from the 30s into the Top 3 within a week or so, so super quicky which is nice. Interscope is definitely making a hard push on Spotify.

Thomas P

Predictions?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Monstersspain
23 minutes ago, Americano said:

i honestly dont even know who that person on the left is

*DIMELO A LOS OJOS JORGE JAVIER* (only spanish monsters will understand). Honey you're cancelled  :hor:

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

she started on 30# 2 days or so after the song release and have moved up a little every other day, she got to #5 this friday i think then 3# today 

Americano

I know this is a pipe dream / won't happen, but imagine how big TC would be if it got a Francis Lawrence-directed video a la Bad Romance.

StrawberryBlond

She's moved from the 30s into the Top 3 within a week or so, so super quicky which is nice. Interscope is definitely making a hard push on Spotify.

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

she started on 30# 2 days or so after the song release and have moved up a little every other day, she got added #5 this friday i think then 3# today 

Wow, I really need to start tracking this song every day. I've not really been keeping up with it as of late but this is getting interesting.

viniferrett

I know this is a pipe dream / won't happen, but imagine how big TC would be if it got a Francis Lawrence-directed video a la Bad Romance.

I got hard just for thinking about it 

spanishmonster
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

She had time to film the video after the super bowl till Coachella so...it could be possible 

buy stupid love on itunes

Americano
1 minute ago, spanishmonster said:

She had time to film the video after the super bowl till Coachella so...it could be possible 

:neyde:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived