💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Freddy
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Poor sis MR. She really deserved a better Spotify treatment. This ain't fair. :sharon:

Still did it's own thing and got to 100m streams in the end :diane:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirtyicecreamz

They need to scratch MR from the radio tbh.:saladga: As long as it's playing so much, TC will never be put on Power Rotation or SPR. Hopefully they're waiting for May/June to do that 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Freddy
Just now, Dirtyicecreamz said:

They need to scratch MR from the radio tbh.:saladga: As long as it's playing so much, TC will never be put on Power Rotation or SPR. Hopefully they're waiting for May/June to do that 

no it's actually a perfect single transition, something we are not used to have.

MR is out of the top 50 on pop, so TC has all the room it needs to have, while MR is slowly fading away with nice support from HAC / AC.

Shape of You still has 234.174 audience, and yet is new single is gaining +2m/+3m everyday, so having two songs on the radio for a while is not an issue once it's done correctly.

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

i think they have a perfect plan for the cure set tbh. Interscope would not ditch joanne era and let gaga record such a trendy song if they don't have a plan for it to smash. I think they will let radio grow slowly along with streaming these few weeks then start the real promo closer to summer, Discount/hot track, Video incoming, PR on radio and maybe even some promo from gaga (The voice, BBA, VMA?) I think it's set to go top 10 atleast in most major markets and be a contender for song of the summer. 

bloody g
20 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

'The Cure' has already entered the Top 20 of Gaga's most streamed songs EVER on Spotify, despite being released only 2 weeks ago. :golfclap:

1. Bad Romance – 152 M
2. Poker Face – 148 M
3. Applause – 145 M
4. Telephone – 114 M
5. Million Reasons – 100 M
6. Do What U Want – 98,7 M
7. Just Dance – 97,5 M
8. Perfect Illusion – 83,0 M
9. Born This Way – 81,8 M 
10. Alejandro – 81,1 M
11. Paparazzi – 63,8 M
12. The Edge Of Glory – 54,3 M
13. Judas – 43,2 M
14. LoveGame – 40,7 M
15. YoĂŒ And I – 32,4 M
16. Marry The Night – 28,2 M
17. A-YO – 28,1 M
18. G.U.Y. - 26,3 M
19. John Wayne – 23,0 M
20. The Cure – 22,8 M :excited2:

Top 10 in 30 days, bookmark me

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Dirtyicecreamz
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

i think they have a perfect plan for the cure set tbh. Interscope would not ditch joanne era and let gaga record such a trendy song if they don't have a plan for it to smash. I think they will let radio grow slowly along with streaming these few weeks then start the real promo closer to summer, Discount/hot track, Video incoming, PR on radio and maybe even some promo from gaga (The voice, BBA, VMA?) I think it's set to go top 10 atleast in most major markets and be a contender for song of the summer. 

Maybe if its starts playing on PR now it'd be too early? Lol I just can't at z100 playing MR more lmao

Stop the music, Start the drama.

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

@LetsGetHigh   she's still #4 on Anghami's top international :rockstar:          

I know!!! :excited2: I think it's probably gonna end up being her most streamed song on Anghami :giveup:

rezjohnsen
1 minute ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Her new look is TRAGIC. :saladga:

Miley Cyrus with comeback single, sist. Bon Appétit :ladyhaha:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Gypsy Life

It's time for TC to be the first song on TTH and for Gaga to be the cover. 2 Bieber covers in a row is too much :lolly:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Yea, maybe if its starts playing on PR now it'd be too early? Lol I just can't at z100 playing MR more lmaoo

yeah if pr on radio starts now and the song is everywhere right now then people might start to grow tired of it when summer begins. Better to have a slow start and longetivity and peak mid summer then getting overplayed in 1 month and needing another single out for summer to stay relevant on radio and streaming. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived