💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

'The Cure' has already entered the Top 20 of Gaga's most streamed songs EVER on Spotify, despite being released only 2 weeks ago. :golfclap:

Full Top 20 :

Hide contents

1. Bad Romance – 152 M
2. Poker Face – 148 M
3. Applause – 145 M
4. Telephone – 114 M
5. Million Reasons – 100 M
6. Do What U Want – 98,7 M
7. Just Dance – 97,5 M
8. Perfect Illusion – 83,0 M
9. Born This Way – 81,8 M 
10. Alejandro – 81,1 M
11. Paparazzi – 63,8 M
12. The Edge Of Glory – 54,3 M
13. Judas – 43,2 M
14. LoveGame – 40,7 M
15. Yoü And I – 32,4 M
16. Marry The Night – 28,2 M
17. A-YO – 28,1 M
18. G.U.Y. - 26,3 M
19. John Wayne – 23,0 M
20. The Cure – 22,8 M :excited2:

bad romance is not safe from the cure :diane:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy

-TTH at #3

-Lovely radio updates with nice spins increase

-Million Reasons might get a new peak on AC tomorrow

'TC' era has been pretty smooth so far :golfclap:

(Itunes should be fixed once we have 50m+ audience)

InTraumatica

The Cure will be her 15th most streamed song ever 3 weeks after release :diane: This song is really curing her streaming problem 

Freddy

that Spotify list... if The Cure kinda fixes her spotify problem we might have 10 songs at 100m stream at the end of the year, actually that's not too bad :golfclap:

nattuggla
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It does not actually. Demi Lovato is Top 10 on TTH. It has something to do with overall popularity and payola or whatever we want to call it.

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Sis if it really depends on listeners then TC would've been out of TTH since it's not even in Top 40 on the global chart. These playlists are all payola games and I'm just glad her team finally woke the **** up and started doing the work. Look at Demi LoFato and all her flops being on TTh all the time.  :madge:

Well PI was there as well and they removed it after one week. I guess spotify was aware that people were skipping the song and Gaga's team knew that it wouldn't make sense to waste much more money for it since the GP was not here for it. So I think it is a factor of both money and listeners. 

I was driving and had my local radio station on and heard 'We have music from the Spice Girls coming up, but first, here's the incredible Lady Gaga'. I was so excited because I haven't heard TC whilst I've been driving, but I know they've been playing it a lot. I was waiting for it to start, but instead heard 'It doesn't matter if you love him' :giveup: I was still super happy to hear Gags, but TC would have been nice :giveup: 

ArtGagaPop

btw where is that guy that said PI destroyed her chance for having WW commercial succes again and a streaming hit, he certainly didn't saw the cure coming. If my memory is not lacking he was from the UK :green:

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

US iTunes

30. Bon Appetit(-2)

45. The Cure(+1) 

i'm ready to link that "The cure will drop of top 100 in 4 days and BA is doing better then TC" guy to this thread as soon as the cure passes BA on Itunes :green:

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

btw where is that guy that said PI destroyed her chance for having WW commercial succes again and a streaming hit, he certainly didn't saw the cure coming. If my memory is not lacking he was from the UK :green:

You to that guy

tenor.gif

noisullitcefrep

The Cure has stayed a second week at #41 in Switzerland, btw. It's rising on spotify and stable on iTunes (at #43 :poot:). I think it could become a hit here, but it's too early to tell.

Harry
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

i'm ready to link that "The cure will drop of top 100 in 4 days and BA is doing better then TC" guy to this thread as soon as the cure passes BA on Itunes :green:

gfhfghgf I have it bookmarked too :deadbanana:

junolxf

Poor sis MR. She really deserved a better Spotify treatment. This ain't fair. :sharon:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Freddy
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

its hard to tell , alot of people actually said that after PI was released :sweat:

*I was low-key one of them too :derpga:

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Poor sis MR. She really deserved a better Spotify treatment. This ain't fair. :sharon:

I know right. :saladga:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Admin locked this topic

Archived