Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, Aries Zoloft said:

It's just an  audio. We can only judge it when the video is out. Plus, she always delivers a decent music video. Gagzs and co. should take note if they want career stability

well that's even more alarming considiring audios usually never get many dislikes, also i have a feeling she might get bad backlash for the music video 

ArtGagaPop

2 TC spins and 1 MR spin on z100 and only 6hours of the day, soup power today please :gum:
Do we know if she is in the top 40 countdowns yet? that will for sure boost the ai/spin increase on sunday/monday if that's the case. 

GagaStan95
2 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

She is gonna pull dwuw and wont release mv i think

unthink it then

Naufri
13 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Pretty sure this'll be her first super sexual video that'll go viral hence saving the song like Anaconda

Anaconda was a good remix of a super bop (Baby got back) that the youngster didn't knew, and the video was controversial but was also a good music video. CTTR was a high budget MV but not a very well done one

This is how we do have a GREAT video, and that didn't help much the song.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

Anaconda was a good remix of a super bop (Baby got back) that the youngster didn't knew, and the video was controversial but was also a good music video. CTTR was a high budget MV but not a very well MV.

This is how we do have a GREAT video, and that didn't help much the song.

I'd honestly say the opposite :rip: The video is horrible but it made the song a youtube smash

10 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

If she does this imma shoot a bitch the same way she does in JW video

Hennywise
20 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

You mean Gaga or Katy? if Katy Capitol wouldn't let that happen. Katy is their only big artist rn. If the vid is scandalous, they prob gonna release it and think she's gonna pull a Wrecking Ball

I'd be fine if she gets Janet Jackson kind of backlash like @ArtGagaPop said. Her fans need to be HUMBLE. I just saw them sh*tting on Applause sales with Dark Horse lol My point about decent music video still stands though. Gaga should make something that the GP can relate and collectively like. A cult-targeted long ass video like Marry the night or Applause would be no good

ViviLittleM

Euro Digital Songs
7 (New) The Cure

Greece Digital Songs
3 (New) The Cure

NETHERLANDS (Single Tip)
1 (20) 2 The Cure

• Admin locked this topic

Archived