Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sony cut ties with Dr.Luke

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel
17 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It was silly because you made up a hypothetical situation that didn't make any sense. The hypothetical was a silly comparison.

If you had made a thread about being raped here, what kind of comments do you think you would have received? 

Sorry you can't understand how a person wrongly accusing someone of rape compares to someone possibly wrongly accusing someone of rape. Perhaps you're not used communicating your point of view to others. I don't know how to make it simpler for you but it appears you just don't WANT to understand, and I can't make you.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
39 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Since when did I mention sympathize? What you stated is irrelevant. I sympathize with Kesha too and I DO think Luke raped her, but it's yet to be proven and I think it's disgusting how his life is ruined without any evidence of rape. 

I have a question for you.

How can you prove rape?

The answer is simple you can't so quit defending him. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Ronk
40 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Since when did I mention sympathize? What you stated is irrelevant. I sympathize with Kesha too and I DO think Luke raped her, but it's yet to be proven and I think it's disgusting how his life is ruined without any evidence of rape. 

I think it's disgusting how Kesha's life was ruined.  It's why rape victims don't come forward ... people don't believe them and their lives get ruined.  It took a lot of strength to do what Kesha did, to give up everything to come forward.  She could have stayed silent and had a career.  I'm proud of her, but very sad that this is still not over.

I live outside the space time continuum.

funkyhaus
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

Although this may be seen in some respects as a victory for the "Free Kesha" movement, there are two potential problems for Kesha. First, in her own court papers, she previously cited reports that Sony's deal with Dr. Luke was imminently about to end and warned the judge that she'd no longer have Sony as a go-between, making her situation worse. Second, Dr. Luke's defamation claims against her are still pending, and in advance of the trial, his attorneys have been collecting evidence about how his career has suffered as a result of her rape allegations. Certainly, the culmination of Dr. Luke's deal with Sony will be spotlighted as the case moves forward.

:firega::firega:

Whispering
16 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Sorry you can't understand how a person wrongly accusing someone of rape compares to someone possibly wrongly accusing someone of rape. Perhaps you're not used communicating your point of view to others. I don't know how to make it simpler for you but it appears you just don't WANT to understand, and I can't make you.

I didn't make up a hypothetical that had no basis in reality, you did.  

Why do you think you are getting so much opposition in this thread? Perhaps it is you that is having a problem communicating your point of view? 

Answer the question:

If you had made a thread a week ago saying that you had been raped, what do you think the responses would have been? 

DiamondAngel
38 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

How can you prove rape?

The answer is simple you can't so quit defending him. 

How can you prove rape?

The answer is simple you can't so quit attacking him. :saladga:

DiamondAngel
24 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I didn't make up a hypothetical that had no basis in reality, you did.  

Why do you think you are getting so much opposition in this thread? Perhaps it is you that is having a problem communicating your point of view? 

Answer the question:

If you had made a thread a week ago saying that you had been raped, what do you think the responses would have been? 

I wouldn't make a thread like that. How silly of you to make a hypothetical that has no basis in reality. 

Keep trying, and maybe you can articulate yourself without being hypocritical.

Whispering
4 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I wouldn't make a thread like that. How silly of you to make a hypothetical that has no basis in reality. 

Keep trying, and maybe you can articulate yourself without being hypocritical.

How silly of you to claim that a thread like that is a hypothetical. I've seen many threads of that nature over the years here. They are serious and to be taken seriously. 

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

But like... Why now

His contract ended and they didn't renew. Firing him while he remained under contract was a double-edged sword for Sony. They legally can't fire him for an ongoing legal battle and could in turn be breach of their contract with him and drawn into legal drama (which Luke seems fond of). 

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, symphonia said:

Kesha won :queenga:

First post best post

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TheKillerQueen

Hopefully this will free Kesha. :D 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Katsuki Bakugo

What will Kelly Clarkson do now??? Its not like she is going to recycle the themes of her previous album just with a  pinch of the modern pop scene... 

will somebody please think of Kelly!! The true victim! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

The Child
39 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

How can you prove rape?

The answer is simple you can't so quit attacking him. :saladga:

We'll attack him based on the fact that he is a bad person anyway. Many people who've worked with him said it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived