💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sony cut ties with Dr.Luke

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I hope so.  I'm an Animal, and my mantra is "Free Kesha".

Fellow Animal here, I hope this means great things for Kesha in the future :hug:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
11 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Lol no but you can't call someone guilty without evidence.

You raped me.

i said it. I don't have evidence. Do you believe it? 

Probably not, since you have had absolutely no contact with the person you just accused in real life. 

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Probably not, since you have had absolutely no contact with the person you just accused in real life. 

That doesn't matter. I could be your neighbor and accuse you. Doesn't mean you did it.

im not defending rapists, I'm saying you can't hate someone without evidence. I could accuse literally anyone of literally anything.

JustAnotherDay

Basically what I'm getting is that Kesha no longer has to interact with Dr. Luke on a business level in any way. She is still signed to his former record label and has the same deal however he is not the head of the label (I'm sure Sony will appoint someone). However, she still has to deal with his defamation lawsuit. 

was NickARTPOP

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

That doesn't matter. I could be your neighbor and accuse you. Doesn't mean you did it.

im not defending rapists, I'm saying you can't hate someone without evidence. I could accuse literally anyone of literally anything.

I can make up my opinion, we aren't robots and everyone is entitled to their opinion and who to symphatize

DiamondAngel
Just now, Torturo said:

I can make up my opinion, we aren't robots and everyone is entitled to their opinion and who to symphatize

Since when did I mention sympathize? What you stated is irrelevant. I sympathize with Kesha too and I DO think Luke raped her, but it's yet to be proven and I think it's disgusting how his life is ruined without any evidence of rape. 

Whispering
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

You aren't this person's neighbor, though. You made up a hypothetical situation that made no sense. 

soixont

Y'all gotta read the article. Sony is no longer the go-between, so it will be tough for Kesha regardless.

A King With No Crown

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

You aren't this person's neighbor, though. You made up a hypothetical situation that made no sense. 

What a silly thing to say. I could accuse my neighbor of rape and you all would believe me without evidence?

Thats a situation I'm trying to convey. Hopefully this makes more sense to you. 

Whispering
3 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

What a silly thing to say. I could accuse my neighbor of rape and you all would believe me without evidence?

Thats a situation I'm trying to convey. Hopefully this makes more sense to you. 

Your example was silly to start out with. 

Now, if you started a thread and stated that you had been raped by your neighbor, what do you think the reactions would be here? 

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, GAGA1972 said:

His downfall isn't that she accused him of rape. She also accused him of mental abuse, of which several other artists who worked with him stated was true (Kelly Clarkson being one of them). The general consensus of artists who worked with Dr. Luke is that he was not a nice person or a pleasant producer to work with. Kesha was never going to win the rape charges, it's sadly too hard to prove. Rather than settle with her and move on, he chose to publicly shame and humiliate her (attempt to unseal her medical documents and make them public; victim blame her; etc). He made a bad PR move in a business where a bad image hurts. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. And yes, I'm a huge fan of Kesha but Doctor Luke could have handled this all differently and he chose to try to end Kesha's career rather than save his own. 

DiamondAngel
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Your example was silly to start out with. 

Now, if you started a thread and stated that you had been raped by your neighbor, what do you think the reactions would be here? 

It wasn't silly, because it was very real. It could happen to anyone, and it may have happened to Luke. He could be A) a rapist or B) an innocent man falsely accused, who's life is being wrongly ruined. Nothing silly about it. It's terrifying. Perhaps one day you'll be accused of something you did not do, and your life will be ruined. I wonder if you'll be calling it silly then. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

It wasn't silly, because it was very real. It could happen to anyone, and it may have happened to Luke. He could be A) a rapist or B) an innocent man falsely accused, who's life is being wrongly ruined. Nothing silly about it. It's terrifying. Perhaps one day you'll be accused of something you did not do, and your life will be ruined. I wonder if you'll be calling it silly then. 

It was silly because you made up a hypothetical situation that didn't make any sense. The hypothetical was a silly comparison.

If you had made a thread about being raped here, what kind of comments do you think you would have received? 

Slayer
36 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

If you're planning on becoming a lawyer I suggest you switch career paths soon but ok.

Of course I didn't mean evidence in a courtroom. I'm talking about how the obvious emotional impact on Kesha is clear to anyone with a brain that she suffered something traumatic at the hands of this man. Why should we disregard what she says and assume it's a lie? You would have to be sociopathic to lie about being raped to the point where it's brought to trial and risks ruining a man's life. I highly doubt Kesha would do that just to get out of a record deal...

But I guess none of that is good enough for you or the court of law, evidently. Which is why 97% of rapists never step foot in a prison. All because these poor women can't extract their rapists' f*cking semen out of their vaginas.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DrKindnessKunt1999

So does this mean that he won't profit anymore from his old songs being streamed on Spotify?? 

Archived