Sony cut ties with Dr.Luke

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaimito Sosa
16 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

We'll attack him based on the fact that he is a bad person anyway. Many people who've worked with him said it.

It's hopeless to argue with people like this... They argue, just to argue. Even if you have proven your points, they'll always keep throwing stones to keep the argument going.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

His contract ended and they didn't renew. Firing him while he remained under contract was a double-edged sword for Sony. They legally can't fire him for an ongoing legal battle and could in turn be breach of their contract with him and drawn into legal drama (which Luke seems fond of). 

Oh thanks didn't know

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Damn. I'll admit, I feel bad for him. Because at the end of the day we don't know who is telling the truth. its just a she-said he-said situation. Regardless, If he did do these claims than i hope justice gets served. If not, than I wish him the best. :shrug:

DiamondAngel
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

How silly of you to claim that a thread like that is a hypothetical. I've seen many threads of that nature over the years here. They are serious and to be taken seriously. 

As was the situation I made. Happens all the time. Scary, isn't it? And you insinuated it was irrelevant. Your conversational skills are poor so I'm no longer going to continue this. We'll agree to disagree. 

Eros92

So they wouldn't let her out of her contract but now they are axing him. That doesn't make sense. 

We could have had like a new Kesha album by now but instead they were playing games with her. 

RAMROD

I don't want to her his name ever again in showbiz. He have made enough dirty dollars anyway. :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Versace
13 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Is there any evidence he's actually raped anyone though??? How can they do this without proof? 

The fact he is not allowing an artist to release music, the fact that he took kesha and kesha's moms hard earned royalties, the fact that he objectifies women (Kesha, Charli XCX, Kelly Clarkson, Demi and many more). This artist enslavement alone is enough for him to not be dropped from Sony but expelled from the entire music industry :saladga:

YeehawKylie
8 hours ago, Eros92 said:

So they wouldn't let her out of her contract but now they are axing him. That doesn't make sense. 

We could have had like a new Kesha album by now but instead they were playing games with her. 

Kesha's contract with Luke was made prior to his deal with Sony. Therefore, Sony had no control over it. Sony isn't axing Luke in the typical sense, they waited until his contract expired and chose not to renew it.

Archived