💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy: Bob Appétit (Friday?)

POP2

Featured Posts

Dominic

I'm not sure if I like it though :huh:

I was hoping Katy would quench my pop thirst and heal my gay heart but I'm not feeling any of the snippets :cryga:

I'll reserve my judgement until we get the full.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I like the snippet, sounds catchy! I thought CTTR was one of her best songs though and everyone seemed to hate it so maybe my taste isn't that good :laughga:

Is her 'woke' era over though?

BibleThisWay

I just want the album so we can finally get a studio version of Witness. I have really high hopes for KP4, I love CTTR and all of the teasers she's given so far

Born To Slay

If it's as slayful as Chained To The Rhythm, I'm for it. 

Where is her album tho? Seriously, CTTR is over 2 months and there's no announcement. Her fans have already been waiting for well over 3 years for a new album.

Magneto
1 hour ago, Bear said:

I like the snippet, sounds catchy! I thought CTTR was one of her best songs though and everyone seemed to hate it so maybe my taste isn't that good :laughga:

Is her 'woke' era over though?

I'm actually hoping for it to be social commentary about fast food and s3x. That's the only way I can think of it to fit the theme into purposeful pop.

Free my mind

Magneto
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

Sorry but not when The Cure exists. She can try but will never be as good as The Cure

I would like to give my opinion on BA vs TC, but you guys would probably kill me, so let's just stick to HeyGirl.mp3:awkney:

Free my mind

Archived