GGD's Birthday gift to Gaga!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

They're double sided. I don't have more pictures unfortunately, but you can see the reflections of some of the other charms there. For example, on the mouse one, you can see a bit of the disco ball that's on the other side of the Super Bowl charm.

Oh okay. Thanks for explaining. 

• Admin featured this topic
Moebius

GAGA LIKED THE GAGADAILY TWEET OMFG :air: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Not The Real Gaga

I love it! Beautiful! :)

But one thing I still don't understand... why didn't we have the chance to be involved in this? And why did you guys keep it a secret for so long? I mean, what's the point of that?

For a present that should present our community, you were ignoring the whole community for the whole time. Which doesn't sound quite fair to me. 

But hey! I hope Gagz will enjoy this awesome gift! That's all that matters, right? :)

Zilla

Honestly no shade but you guys had at least 3 other opportunities to submit things for previous projects, some of you I didn't even see contribute to those, that's on you. This was a spur of the moment thing, I'm sure in the future we will do another project everyone can contribute to.

Some of you are so consistently bitter, find something that makes you happy :) 

On topic, I'm glad she liked the tweet. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Glittertinks

Omg guys you're insane :udidnt: This is so cute and such a wonderful idea, it it truly a very special present! Thank You for doing this! :flutter:

Spoiler

Can I get one too? :tony:

Dominic

It's so cool, such a thoughtful gift. She better wear it, I want at least 12 Instagram pics of her wrist :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sneaky Oliver

So beautiful I looooove the Asia charm humm I kinda miss the puppies btw 

Spoiler

I hope she posts it on Instagram as she did with the infamous diamond heart 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sister

This is cute and sweet! I hope that Gaga will enjoy it and think of her fans' love for her. She is truly special to all of us here and we all are a part of one another, all good and bad times.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ChicaSkas

Really hope she wears it!

Yes, admin and I did work really hard this year to make sure she got it on time.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katie14
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Really hope she wears it!

Yes, admin and I did work really hard this year to make sure she got it on time.

How did you guys get it to her? And how are you 100% the person you gave it to gave it to her?

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived