💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Kendrick Lamar?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

Also, whenever he released something this site was extremely positive towards it. Are we linked in a way :oprah: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

RAMROD

He is good, really good. But I feel that he need to keep his music interesting now.

For this cult site, some people not necessarily listen to his music, but they appreciate him mainly because he is close to Gaga. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

brizoda

I like some of his music (Swimming Pools & Humble)

. . . but he is overrated, there are better rappers than him

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, Torsoface said:

Very overrated in my opinion :interestinga:

1 minute ago, kevinthesheep said:

overrated 

:toofunny:. Overrated is when 1989 won album of the year and to pimp a butterfly didn't. He's anything but overrated. Leave that for beyonce. 

Tbh only been listening couple songs from him and I think he's one of this generation's best rapper solely because there are no good rappers anymore out there. But he got style and uniqueness, his voice is like no other and I think he gonna have a long career if no real talent emerge in 2020's and beyond.  

3 minutes ago, brizoda said:

I like some of his music (Swimming Pools & Humble)

. . . but he is overrated, there are better rappers than him

Of this generation? Like who? Just out of curiosity cause there are either mumble rappers or Drake type of ****

I only like his verse on 'Freedom', and nothing else.

1239875134_lady_gaga_finger_licking.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GhettoFabulous

He's amazing :lolly::lolly:

he deserves everything he's getting therefore is NOT overrated(speaking to those who think he is) /case closed 

PI Floppedt

I haven't heard his latest album yet, but I think he's extremely gifted. He manages to maintain lyrical sensibility and flow despite treading on political grounds in music. Read his lyrics and you'll know he's no Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers, or even (sometimes) Nicki Minaj - they are so profound, so intelligent, and he's so passionate and unwavering about his position on topics without being too indulgent. He is also very creative and dead serious with his approach to music like Gaga is. He's The Cure to not just modern hip-hop, but to the genre in whole. :applause:

I don't actually hate PI

Katsuki Bakugo

I wouldn't say he is an AMAZING RAPPER as I have seen better and they are all sadly dead. BUT he is one of the only ones atm changing the game and doing something different from the masses of rap stars. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

brizoda
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Of this generation? Like who? Just out of curiosity cause there are either mumble rappers or Drake type of ****

Asap Ferg, Asap Rocky, Logic, Homeboy Sandman, Vince Staples

Neight Shayde

One of the best rappers of our generation.

Wasn't impressed with DAMN tho but his previous releases were fantastic. TPAB is a classic.

Archived