Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Weekend 2 Live Discussion

Featured Posts

JorgitoShan
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The phone number is just used to see if you already have an account. I literally just put in 11111111111 and my zip code was 90210 (like the TV show :poot:) and it said "No you don't have an account", so then all I had to do after that was make a password

Then what about the radio ID? It's just that I don't use radio.:toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk
Just now, JorgitoShan said:

Then what about the radio ID? It's just that I don't use radio.:toofunny:

When does it ask you for a radio ID? Make sure you click on "I don't have a radio or vehicle with Sirius XM" 

#Marianne2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
anomdepllume

I feel like this wait would be easier if f#cking Bon Iver wasn't the last act before Gaga. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JorgitoShan
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

When does it ask you for a radio ID? Make sure you click on "I don't have a radio or vehicle with Sirius XM" 

Yeah I was registering on their app and it requires a radio ID. Now with the link that you've given everything is good. Sorry for the trouble.:sweat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk
Just now, JorgitoShan said:

Yeah I was registering on their app and it requires a radio ID. Now with the link that you've given everything is good. Sorry for the trouble.:sweat:

No problem!

bpDuxrR.gif

#Marianne2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

1 hour and 50 minutes left :madge:

 

#Marianne2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
at4v897m4rfw3c

The registration worked but when I visit the actual link where it is gonna be streamed live (the audio), https://t.co/F7QwZGwpOS  it says

"care.siriusxm.com - 

Access Denied

Error code 16

This request was blocked by the security rules"

So I think it's gonna be for US people only :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BurqaSwg

honestly my fav things in my music library are audio lives from concerts albums, so listening to Gaga only on the radio...well not complaining 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeToJoe
1 minute ago, Julian0 said:

The registration worked but when I visit the actual link where it is gonna be streamed live (the audio), https://t.co/F7QwZGwpOS  it says

"care.siriusxm.com - 

Access Denied

Error code 16

This request was blocked by the security rules"

So I think it's gonna be for US people only :(

Im in canada, Just search up the coachella station in the search function and play it from there.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa
1 minute ago, ComeToJoe said:

Im in canada, Just search up the coachella station in the search function and play it from there.

I'm in Asia and it works fine :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk
Just now, Mariah Carey said:

Already signed up but cant find the channel 18 radio.

In search type "limited edition" and click on "SXM Limited Edition on Ch. 18"

#Marianne2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...