đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Weekend 2 Live Discussion

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Whispering
7 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Excuse me? The Cure is the current single, meaning it needs a music video. It's already falling on iTunes, radio impact is in 2 days, so it would have been good to release the video.

You can't act like I'm ungrateful when music videos are the standard for singles.

It has been one week. And yes, you are ungrateful...and unrealistic. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HMLover
6 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Excuse me? The Cure is the current single, meaning it needs a music video. It's already falling on iTunes, radio impact is in 2 days, so it would have been good to release the video.

You can't act like I'm ungrateful when music videos are the standard for singles.

No one is arguing with you that videos are standard for singles. You are acting ungrateful if you're willing to write off an entire concert as disappointing because she didn't give us an additional new thing. You created that unreasonable expectation in your mind and because it wasn't met you're "SO disappointed?" Grow up. 

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

@Letmelivemylife Speechless is now the first I Wanna Be With You :hug:

She just said she wrote it for something else, but now it's about her fans 

Yay!!!!!! :excited2:. She truly amazes me every single day. As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️. I always get the warm fuzzies when she sends us love during performances because you know she means it when she says "I love you". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

her voice sounds exactly like the fame era now when she sings lovegame just dance poker face :diane:

TheCure

She's amazing.  These Coachella shows weren't supposed to happen.  She's literally squeezed them into her ASIB filming schedule.  She could have easily said no but she gave the fans something extra.  I have nothing but praise for her.  I don't care about charts, streaming or music videos.  When I put my headphones on it's just me and her.  And that's all that matters. 

AgusPop
6 hours ago, Cerny said:

This show was a lot better than the first one even without the visual. Gaga and the band killed it.

True, she was more relaxed and happy this time and the vocals were amazing even when she was crying :firega:

TheCure

People are complaining even as she dedicated a song to her dying friend.  This is REAL LIFE people.

C-Gf8x2VoAIY7FK.jpg 

RebelHeart311
53 minutes ago, TheCure said:

She's amazing.  These Coachella shows weren't supposed to happen.  She's literally squeezed them into her ASIB filming schedule.  She could have easily said no but she gave the fans something extra.  I have nothing but praise for her.  I don't care about charts, streaming or music videos.  When I put my headphones on it's just me and her.  And that's all that matters. 

Hug! You put into words what I've been trying to express. 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

CanadaGoesGaga

Do most Coachella sets differ on weekend 2? Is it expected? She's not some band that can just play whatever they want, throw songs in here and there. She needs visuals, choreo, all her back tracks. Her band/dancers need to rehearse. It's not easy to just change the set for a Gaga show. 

Jaume

^^ she can always play something different with the piano... paparazzi, marry the night instead.

Archived