💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Time in 33 Years...

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Killa
16 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

Humble and that Harry Styles track are actually really good though. There's hope.

I like Kendrick but i can't listen to that song, and it's not that different from most hip hop, though i like his voice on it and the lyrics, he doesnt give any room to breathe, just keeps words coming. And there's nothing memorable.. i dont know, i dont think it's that good.

sign of times, i liked it, it's a bit too stereophonics meets oasis etc. nothing really new, it's a good song but at same time got bored of it after 3 listens.

Spoiler

Ofc if the cure was on billboard i would just shut up

the top 100 rarely is worth much attention, it's just plain truth

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella
6 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

It happens it's no big deal

It may not be a big deal to you but it actually is a big deal. Women have been quite missing at the top of the charts for months now and there must be a reason why but it's hard to know what's happening inside people's heads. There definitely is a female decline when it comes to women in the music industry

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

babyboo
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Someone needs to come and save pop music like Gaga did in 2008. We are in DIRE need of a change and this chart proves it. I'm praying for fun, up-tempo songs to make a comeback.  

true. i had hope in 2015 when fancy and problem ruled the chart but it seems the trend was short lived

Slayer
31 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

It may not be a big deal to you but it actually is a big deal. Women have been quite missing at the top of the charts for months now and there must be a reason why but it's hard to know what's happening inside people's heads. There definitely is a female decline when it comes to women in the music industry

Having thought about it, I don't think there's anything inherently sexist about the current state of the charts. Back in 2011, the pop world was dominated by female pop stars. Maybe it's the men's turn now. It would be nice to see a bit of balance, though. It's really time for a change.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

nikola

When i see top 10 i get scared for the future of music

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Child
38 minutes ago, babyboo said:

true. i had hope in 2015 when fancy and problem ruled the chart but it seems the trend was short lived

In 2014 *

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ilocorB

That made me sad. I feel like I am 75 yo. I don't like what's playing at the moment and I really hope for some changes, cause I really miss talent and instruments in music.

Green Detox
15 hours ago, Misaki said:

Seems like everyone abandoned Taylor Swift after what went down with Kim K.

She's on break, the world's biggest pop star will be back soon

Archived