💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

So she voted to have her own rights taken away.i mean if that's your thing girl. 

And then she sounded SO self centered. "If you come for my community I'm going to come for you". 

Oh so you don't care about trump ruining other people's lives but when he comes for your rights, then u have an issue with him?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

This basically.   

I have friends and family of all political platforms.  I've been a registered Democrat since I could be anything and I'm not always happy with the choices of the party. Bernie was my choice, for example.  But I'm nice and able to agree to disagree with love. 

I don't expect Jenner to be a spokesperson for anything.  But she shouldn't be.  To me, I see a very conflicted person where two ends don't meet well.  She can change whatever she desires physically and that's great but she still needs to observe her thoughts, feelings, past, future, etc.  It's not that she voted Trump or is a republican or anything like that.   It's her own words that makes me think she is still searching.   But that's just my opinion. 

I think Caitlyn has an important platform but she still needs to earn respect in the community. She doesn't just get it because she is transgender. That's what I think she doesn't understand still.

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, JohnWayne23 said:

So she voted to have her own rights taken away.i mean if that's your thing girl. 

And then she sounded SO self centered. "If you come for my community I'm going to come for you". 

Oh so you don't care about trump ruining other people's lives but when he comes for your rights, then u have an issue with him?

Yes!

Currently listening to Joanne

Why are the dustiest ****ing bitches allowed to have a platform w/ which to spread their nonsense  :smh:  

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Whispering
8 hours ago, TheCure said:

I voted for Donald Trump and don't regret it one bit.  LGBT community is less than 5% of the population.  There are way bigger issues to deal with.

The percentage doesn't matter. Everyone, including minorities, should have equal rights. 

Lion Heart

i-am-cait-cancelled__oPt.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

6 hours ago, chrismugler said:

She has been a stupid c*nt since she was a guy so I'm not even surprised. She's not a voice for the LGBTrans community and she will never be, because "her" beliefs are the same since she was a white man with a lot of money against marriage equality and I strongly dislike her.

I don't think he has actually transitioned. I thought this was all an act to boost KUWTK ratings.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

What a surprise :awkney: Stop giving him attention 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Can y'all stop saying he? She might be gross but she's still a she.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Ryusei

"the kardashians/jenners are smart people" people where u at? you were just proven dead wrong once again

Musery

Slayer

She's a moron and she really sounds like one when she talks. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GagaEffect
2 hours ago, bliaz said:

What a surprise :awkney: Stop giving him attention 

her* :awkney:

y'all I DO understand but do you have to be so rude as ****? She is not a dumb person for voting by her own choice, we just don't get it. Plus she suffered years for being something she is not and u guys r still calling her "he" what the **** monsters???

Archived