đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Cure debuts at #23 in the UK

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

If it was 5 years ago , it would have gone top 10 easily. The rules are so ****ed up now 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

And with streaming and radio increasing and sales only taking a slight dip she'll only go up :excited2:

theARTVampire

That's pretty good ! hope for a big impact on radio when it's officially released

Dominic

It's not a bad placement really all things considering. I imagine it'll climb once people become more aware of it. It has smash written all over it so I'd be shocked if it doesn't get Top 10 at least next week. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

FFXIV WhiteMage
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It's not a bad placement really all things considering. I imagine it'll climb once people become more aware of it. It has smash written all over it so I'd be shocked if it doesn't get Top 10 at least next week. 

Its easy to absorb, unlike most of her Joanne tracks which needs a certain amount of elements, complexity, and familiarity, TC is easy breezy to the ears and I luv it. I can totally imagine it being played on radios WW :staymad:

JoeMo

Some conspiracy/illuminati s**t going on here I was expecting top 10 with the iTunes success its had this week

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

lad-gaga

I wish they would just realise a lyric video or something for now so when the to charts come on they can't say we have no video for this and then not play it 

Archived