47 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Oh No! I won't let my fave down!
    • I'm a Primadonna girl and I won't let something other than my fave win
    • Life couldn't be sweeter.. now that I will vote

Featured Posts

MrBlue

I'll send you my rates tomorrow ;)

I have a big test tomorrow afternoon so I'll do it after that :) 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

Just to be sure, may we rate some songs with decimals? Like 8.5 or 9.25? 

Yes

TeenIdle

Okay I'm waiting for @MrBlue to send and I'm closing the voting. 

Thank you so much @BibleThisWay @arrtpop @joannester @Creyk @Pablo @huttont @monsterdino @ARTPOPe @DelusionalGaga @ChavaWM @littlepotter @KingOfTheClouds @TheShameMonster @Antonio @shmal96 @Hellspont @imnotyourbabe10 @myCD @Earthling @Trepadation @Torsoface @Red @AJK273 @SinnersVenus @Gia Gunn 

First of all I decided to include the unreleased tracks because many people rated them..

Second of all I know there's a problem with the time zones, so the ceremony will take place on May 20 (tomorrow) at 4PM CET a.k.a. 10AM EST / 12AM in Australia

However as a countdown to the ceremony I'll be revealing 10 songs (+ 1 category from the survey) at every top of the hour starting from 1PM CET! This way the people who can't join the ceremony will at least know the bottom part of the chart.

See you there!

tumblr_mrbitvJojj1rs6254o1_500.gif

littlepotter
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Thank you so much @BibleThisWay @arrtpop @joannester @Creyk @Pablo @huttont @monsterdino @ARTPOPe @DelusionalGaga @ChavaWM @littlepotter @KingOfTheClouds @TheShameMonster @Antonio @shmal96 @Hellspont @imnotyourbabe10 @myCD @Earthling @Trepadation @Torsoface @Red @AJK273 @SinnersVenus @Gia Gunn 

First of all I decided to include the unreleased tracks because many people rated them..

Second of all I know there's a problem with the time zones, so the ceremony will take place on May 20 (tomorrow) at 4PM CET a.k.a. 10AM EST / 12AM in Australia

However as a countdown to the ceremony I'll be revealing 10 songs (+ 1 category from the survey) at every top of the hour starting from 1PM CET! This way the people who can't join the ceremony will at least know the bottom part of the chart.

See you there!

Another day, another megarate I'll miss :poot:

chaeri pls

TeenIdle
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Another day, another megarate I'll miss :poot:

Even the lower positions? :cryga:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Even the lower positions? :cryga:

Idk maybe like the first few minutes? I have to go sing in church :emma:

chaeri pls

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Idk maybe like the first few minutes? I have to go sing in church :emma:

Can't compete with God :pray:

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Can't compete with God :pray:

Can't deny the world my vocal chops :queenga:

chaeri pls

AJK273
10 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

See you there!

Thank you for this, I can try for 12AM :classy:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived