💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Zombie

She give me this vibe, i mean, even if i dont know them personally, i think for example; Miley Cyrus, Gaga, Lana del Rey and Rihanna are super cool and chill people to be around with, they give me that vibe in interviews, with fans, i've been in their concerts too...

But with Katy i feel like she thinks she is suuuuper cool, edgy, chill, teeny, fresh and hip, maybe SHE IS and i have the wrong impression, but even in her concerts, She tries to be all misterious, rebel, funky and it's just funny i guess 

2drrl2d.jpg

jb1uo8.jpg

ddf9xk.jpg

9949hl.jpg

25uljbd.jpg

Someone agrees or im the only one?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie
1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

She doesn't act her age? yes

Is not about that, mmm i don't know how to explain it, is like the kid at school that makes a joke and nobody laughs lol

Omg, she should go back to Black long hair :poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

CakeLikeLG

she thinks she is cool and hip while the kids clearly moved on

DSX14FP.gif

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

I think she is a cool person but I also feel like she is very... controlled? Like, she always sounds like she wants to say x but she can't for a reason so she says y.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I have seen some interviews and she seems very rude. If she tries to be funny being sarcastic, she's failing.

SissyFromSpace

what the ****?

let her feel herself and stop judging this damn woman (GGDers) 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Brolysskins

You guys are all so annoying. She's happy, successful and she isn't writing about you guys or your looks.. so who's actually cooler? 

YeehawKylie

She's always been boring. Her attempt to show 'another side' hasn't shown me much aside from desperation. I wish she'd just stick to what she's good at, like she did for her first three albums. 

We all know why she didn't go dark for PRISM, cause she couldn't pull it off. 

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

You guys are all so annoying. She's happy, successful and she isn't writing about you guys or your looks.. so who's actually cooler? 

The same one's making fun of her are the same one's praising the most crazy ass **** Gaga wore during the AP era. Then use "ART!!!!!" as a defense to some of the most horrendous outfits/looks she wore :rip:

I thought Monsters would stop attacking KP after what happened during the Applause VS Roar era.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived