Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Moebius said:

Mother Monster is back  

giphy.gif

New Era is upon us guys <3

"I wrote you this lullaby. Hush now baby don't you cry". Yep mama monster is definitely back ♥️. She'll always be mama monster. The cure is "I wanna be with you 2.0"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling
2 hours ago, antpats2 said:

New EP named Gaga coming huntys :gaysia:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Kattys
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

How can she call her new EP to fit with Joanne? 

And no jokes with The Joanne Monster :giggle:

Stefani :lolly: Watch it be true

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, maxxwybranski said:

giphy.gif

Hahaha I love that gif. My heart did break a bit for Laganja because she had so much stress and anxiety built up and it finally just exploded. 

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, Bio said:

It's becoming a trend in her career where whenever an era underperforms she just pretends it never existed. 

No lies detected.

FentyGa
15 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahaha I love that gif. My heart did break a bit for Laganja because she had so much stress and anxiety built up and it finally just exploded. 

It was still the best untucked (maybe other than sugar daddy) even better than Linda Evangelista. (Lol, people who don't watch the show will not understand a word.)

HMLover
9 minutes ago, mrlemon said:

so is the Joanne era officially over? I feel like it just started

We don't know yet. A new EP could be tied to Joanne (a la Fame Monster) but we don't have any details. 

Probably safe to assume no additional singles from Joanne tho. 

Neight Shayde
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

If it's indeed over I'll be effing disappointed.

i want to be proven wrong SO BAD.

of course she's gonna tour, she has to.

but IF this is a sign that the era is ending very soon, then i will be truly pissed at her for the first time in almost ten years.

FentyGa
37 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Well, RIP Joanne era:bye:.

Hide contents

But why would she name her World Tour "Joanne" if she was about to scrap the whole era? It doesn't make any sense.... I think "The Cure" might be an experiment and if the song gets the "Hit status" that Interscope wants, we can officially say good bye to Joanne.

But, if you remember, she said 'My name is Joanne' therefore The Joanne world tour= The Lady Gaga World Tour meaning it will be a general world tour just celebrating her career and not necessarily promoting Joanne as she already sold out tour dates.

Hecturr
1 minute ago, HMLover said:

We don't know yet. A new EP could be tied to Joanne (a la Fame Monster) but we don't have any details. 

Probably safe to assume no additional singles from Joanne tho. 

that makes me kinda sad, would've loved to see dic ayo or even come to mama as a video

HMLover
14 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

that makes me kinda sad, would've loved to see dic ayo or even come to mama as a video

I feel you gürl. They're relegated to the Hall of Singles that Never Were. 

Letmelivemylife
15 minutes ago, maxxwybranski said:

It was still the best untucked (maybe other than sugar daddy) even better than Linda Evangelista. (Lol, people who don't watch the show will not understand a word.)

Lol sometimes I'll answer the phone with "Hieeee!!!!". My gf never got the reference until I got her into Drag Race. It drives her insane now when I answer the phone like that lol. Although when I tongue pop, that's what really drives her nuts. She can't stand that lol. There was a comedy bit with Bianca Del Rio and Sharon Needles and Bianca was insulting Sharon because Sharon kept forgetting the jokes and she turns to the crowd and is like "you guys have to ****ing understand something. I've gotten no sleep because I'm stuck on a god damn tour bus with this thing *points to bianca*. I've got Alaska in one corner saying 'can I get an amen?' and then we have Bianca and every joke ends with 'Sharon needles!!!". Hahahaha that's what it's like when my 2 bio sisters and I go camping every year lol. We hate eachother by the end of the trip lol

Archived