Gaga changes display name to "Xoxo, Gaga"

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why tho :sharon:

tenor.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

5 hours ago, Bio said:

You can't compare The Fame to ARTPOP and Joanne lol. She promoted that album everywhere. It had 4 US singles with multiple performances around the world and another 2 music videos. And the pressure was on for her to continue her success. Ever since the Joanne era started she's been saying she doesn't care about the charts anymore, Joanne is the music she wants to make and now 6 months later she's releasing a Chainsmokers rehash instead of promoting her album. 

John Wayne, A-Yo and Million Reasons were all part of the setlist also...?

chrismugler
3 hours ago, maxxwybranski said:

But, if you remember, she said 'My name is Joanne' therefore The Joanne world tour= The Lady Gaga World Tour meaning it will be a general world tour just celebrating her career and not necessarily promoting Joanne as she already sold out tour dates.

You're right but at the same time the name of the tour is a representation of the album, we know she call herself Joanne and all that, but let's be real, Interscope (and most of the fans) wasn't happy with the performance of the album, and some people with the direction of the record, and "The Cure" is the result of that, so we're confused right now, we don't know if the era is done, or she will re-release it with an EP...

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Reality

A part of me is happy, but another part of me is sort of sad. Joanne certainly wasn't the album we were expecting, and it was obviously very controverisal amongst fans, but it was incredbily personal to her, and I'm glad she made an album like it.

I'm probably just reading into it too much, but I hope that she wasn't disappointed with Joanne or anything.

Spoiler

Nevertheless, COME THRU GAGA. COME THRU THE CURE. COME THRU

🃏🖤👹

Slayer

I wish she'd just go back to being Lady Gaga on Twitter. Every time I type her name in I forget she has the ridiculous xoxo handle. Surely that's not good for promo. I bet there's lots of non-fans who are looking to follow her, but get confused because of her Twitter handle.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BornSimon

Clearly the EP is coming out and it's going to be titled GAGA as opposed to JOANNE. It's the two sides of her. I wish this was the cover because even image-wise it is the exact opposite of the Joanne cover

C9e9FF7VoAAto9c.jpg

I don't even know if it's real and if it isn't this is the kind of cover I would like.

ThattGuy

I'm just happy we got a new song.

I think the Joanne era really ended with the SB, when she had the world's attention, and realized going out there in a pink suit & cowboy hat wouldn't cut it.

I think releasing TC was because MR is aging, & she needed a new single to stay relevant during this gap before the tour, and as much as we all love more of those Joanne songs, they just aren't radio friendly and she needs to build on the roll she's on, not slow it by releasing a lukewarm single. She's getting a lot of attention right now & needs to use it.

I don't think there will an EP any time soon, but maybe around tour time, cuz she'll need it then. She's filming a movie & won't have time to promote an EP right now.

I love Joanne, but I need to be in a very specific mood to listen to it, where all the other albums I can jam at any given moment.

I think the era is over, but unless she releases an EP before the tour, Joanne will be like a house guest that over stayed their welcome, but no one wants to be rude and say "please leave".

51 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Clearly the EP is coming out and it's going to be titled GAGA as opposed to JOANNE. It's the two sides of her. I wish this was the cover because even image-wise it is the exact opposite of the Joanne cover

I don't even know if it's real and if it isn't this is the kind of cover I would like.

i love that concept!!!!!!

macca
10 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

I'm just happy we got a new song.

I think the Joanne era really ended with the SB, when she had the world's attention, and realized going out there in a pink suit & cowboy hat wouldn't cut it.

I think releasing TC was because MR is aging, & she needed a new single to stay relevant during this gap before the tour, and as much as we all love more of those Joanne songs, they just aren't radio friendly and she needs to build on the roll she's on, not slow it by releasing a lukewarm single. She's getting a lot of attention right now & needs to use it.

I don't think there will an EP any time soon, but maybe around tour time, cuz she'll need it then. She's filming a movie & won't have time to promote an EP right now.

I love Joanne, but I need to be in a very specific mood to listen to it, where all the other albums I can jam at any given moment.

I think the era is over, but unless she releases an EP before the tour, Joanne will be like a house guest that over stayed their welcome, but no one wants to be rude and say "please leave".

I think you're spot on with this! 

tellemhone

Her Twitter name is still "xoxo, Joanne".

I don't know why she didn't wait until after her tour?

:air: :air: :air:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, BornSimon said:

C9e9FF7VoAAto9c.jpg

I'm a flop fan. Where is this pic from? Coachella intro?

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, smokingthemall said:

On Instagram it shows "xoxo, Gaga"

Oh got it!

but it's still Joanne on Twitter.

excitement cancelled?

Archived