💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

review

New York Post: The Cure 'A Dud'

boobtank

Featured Posts

Weasel

Lol, before she was dragged for making music that was too weird, too out there and now they drag her for making a song that is too generic. No matter what she'll release there'll always be haters, next :classy:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

NY post tries too hard to be relevant, but they're not. They always say bad things about Gaga

A Star is Born ⭐

LePetitGAGABLover

I dont understand. First they drag her for trying to push boundaries. Then they drag her for trying to be anti-generic. Then they drag her for being generic. Good lord, this woman can never win.

Fame IV
35 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

New York Post hating on Gaga? Oh wow that's new.

Surprise...

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I dont understand. First they drag her for trying to push boundaries. Then they drag her for trying to be anti-generic. Then they drag her for being generic. Good lord, this woman can never win.

Exacly...

A Star is Born ⭐

Dominic

I can see where they get the Sorry comparison from and I have to admit it's not as strong as her previous pop tracks but I prefer it to Joanne and C2C so can't complain.  It's a step in the right direction for me anyway. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gardevoir
54 minutes ago, LG said:

Isnt this what most of us think tho, its a cute lil generic bop thats not bad but its missing the strength gaga's songs usually have. still keep it on replay tho

no, it's not. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TheCure

Well TC is no Just Dance, Bad Romance or Born This Way so I can see where they are coming from.  It's a cute pop song but certainly not a dud.  Nobody is pretending it's the next encore-worthy classic.

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, boobtank said:

@DeanWinchester I didn't write this one don't come for me 

anigif_enhanced-15383-1452377107-2.gif

Yeah you only write positive reviews

tumblr_mh4gs3cjUo1qjt5m8o6_250.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Stefani328
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

New York Post hating on Gaga? Oh wow that's new.

I was about to post the same thing. When are they writing anything positive about Gaga. They've been negative about her music and image plenty of times in the past. Nothing to see here people. The New York Post is basically a tabloid now. They aren't the New York Times. 

Archived