đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are Gaga's posts receiving "less" Instagram likes?

edgy

Featured Posts

After the Super Bowl, she's been receiving a high volume of likes on her Instagram posts (700k-1m), even receiving her most liked Instagram post post-SB (1.3m) beating out her previous post with Selena (1m) and with Taylor (600k, I think) ...

I've started noticing that she's been more selective in her posts and it was working. Her posts during her birthday and even a post before Coachella have been getting around the high hundred thousands, but her recents posts at Coachella and a post promoting her latest single have been getting moderate likes compared to her posts in the previous weeks.

Why do you think that is? I understand that Super Bowl and the Grammys are large promo, but Coachella and a single release should be too.

Spoiler

dont drag me please. genuine question :sweat:

Probably cause fans are pressedT DIC didn't get it's debut performance. :sharon: But who cares... She still gets more likes than anyone of us will get. 

ItWasntLaauv

I get what you mean but I don't think it's something to worry about tbh. Maybe she just posted the recent pics during times when people weren't online or something, nothing to fret about :tongue:.

And you don't have to worry about getting dragged by me, you're fine :unicorn:

Gypsygaga1

I think people just love selfies more than cover or photoshoots, because they are more personal. But I dont know. She is still getting a lot of likes so its okay:sleep:

Perfect Ilusion

weed

I was thinking the same exact thing tbh! like... she goes from nearly a million, to 400k

Nicole

Many people probably saw the single cover before seeing it on Instagram - it blew up on social media, it's not like a cute selfie that media outlet's don't pick up on until it's already circulating around because people are liking it. 

therian

because she posted like four in a day? also they're not the standard "seflie" what people like, the selfie she did pre coachella has 900k+ likes so...

Archived