charts

And If you say you're ok

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

"You're gonna stream it anyway" :ladyhaha:

let's get to work sisters :tony:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

"And if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway" BEST LYRIC! She keeps on doing that and doing that and doing that. :firega:

monsterdino

you can just click "repeat" instead of doing these playlists and remember when it passes 30 seconds it already counts as 1 stream

Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

you can just click "repeat" instead of doing these playlists and remember when it passes 30 seconds it already counts as 1 stream

So every 30 seconds of the song counts as 1 stream?

Rock Jock

You should put other songs between "The Cure" in other case you are waisting your time 

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Rock Jock said:

You should put other songs between "The Cure" in other case you are waisting your time 

this playlist is not mine sis 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

PanPikus

Y'all better use VPN! :classy: (If you're outside the US xD)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, Durex said:

"And if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway" BEST LYRIC! She keeps on doing that and doing that and doing that. 

I love that lyric too. Some of my best friends have problems but they always they're okay. I teared when she sang it ar Coachella.

Lemonade
4 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Y'all better use VPN! :classy: (If you're outside the US xD)

No. I want a Gaga hit in the UK too :lana:

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Lemonade said:

No. I want a Gaga hit in the UK too :lana:

Ok Ok :tony:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Letmelivemylife
14 minutes ago, Durex said:

"And if you say you're okay, I'm gonna heal you anyway" BEST LYRIC! She keeps on doing that and doing that and doing that. 

I didn't get a chance to watch the performance but my best friend Mandy said that the cure reminded her of "i wanna be with you 2.0". I was listening to it and I'm like "ummmm sweetheart I don't hear it at all" but now I realize that she must have meant lyrically. In all honesty I wouldn't be suprised if we monsters inspired the song. We mean the world to her and we've always been her cure when she's upset. She not only changed the music industry but she changed what "I love my fans" really means ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived