Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Ed tweets about Harry dethroning him

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

I thought this was a about something different :toofunny: like he had to get dethroned, since he got hit by the sword, he was an official part of the kingdom xD So he tweeted about the "dethroning" ceremony :D

Slayer

Only happy for his friends? Right. 

SOTT trounces anything in Ed's discography. Better vocals, better lyrics, better production... not to mention Harry seems like a lovely, humble guy. I hope he 'dethrones' Ed's entire era tbh.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

HiddenWeirdo
30 minutes ago, Harry said:

I can't believe I'm defending Ed Sheeran (ew) but it's not that surprising that he's instantly notified of his chart position. That's literally his job... And him and Harry are friends I think so he'd certainly have some kind of interest with this particular chart.

We all know he's obsessed with his success and I wouldn't even be surprised if he's lying here to come off as a nice guy :rip: But this isn't really a draggable offence imo.

Well, Gaga would define the job of a pop singer in a different way:

The one is an artist and the other a robot trying to create the newest trend for the charts.:interestinga:

But I get your point. They or their managers need to check in order to see how the charts react.

Lucas

So does it mean Harry's song will be #1 on Hot 100 ? Doesn't deserve that spot if it's the case

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

So does it mean Harry's song will be #1 on Hot 100 ? Doesn't deserve that spot if it's the case

Deserves it more than SOY :reductive:

Harry
1 hour ago, Joy Rose said:

Well, Gaga would define the job of a pop singer in a different way:

The one is an artist and the other a robot trying to create the newest trend for the charts.:interestinga:

But I get your point. They or their managers need to check in order to see how the charts react.

What does Gaga have to do with it? We all know that she certainly cares about the charts a lot anyway and has proved on numerous occasions that she's very in tune with her sale figures and chart positions. And there's nothing wrong with that. You can have it both ways. Ed certainly did create his latest album solely to appeal to as many people as possible, but that's not what we're discussing here. I just stated that him knowing his chart position soon after it was announced is not really desperate, as many people seem to be implying.

Archived