Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other

E•MO•TION Megarate Results

Featured Posts

kvnrp
15 minutes ago, Antonio said:

When's the deadline

April 21st, 8:00 PM CEST.

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gia Gunn
12 minutes ago, Antonio said:

My lowest score was a 5 and I'll definitely get draggedT for it lmao

Your Type for #1 :whitney: 

fXxU7uD.jpg

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

fXxU7uD.jpg

:air::air:

Spoiler

I gave a 5 for Black Heart tho :ph34r:

 

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonio
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

fXxU7uD.jpg

:toofunny: and it's not even Black Heart (which was 8.5 btw :giggle:)

 

my 5 is on the standard

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I gave a 5 for Black Heart tho :ph34r: 

 

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

my 5 is on the standard

h8oVcJt.gif

Insert your faces in the gif :madge: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SychosSoChic

I KNOW YOU'VE HAD A ROUGH TIME

BUT HERE I COME IMMA HIJACK YOU, HIJACK YOU

I LOVE YOU WHILE, MAKING THE MOST OF THE NIGHT

giphy.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

:toofunny: and it's not even Black Heart (which was 8.5 btw :giggle:)

 

my 5 is on the standard

It'll be fine if it's not Run Away With Me, LA Hallucinations, Let's Get Lost, Your Type, Warm Blood or IDCHJD (or something like that)

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonio
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

I KNOW YOU'VE HAD A ROUGH TIME

BUT HERE I COME IMMA HIJACK YOU, HIJACK YOU

I LOVE YOU WHILE, MAKING THE MOST OF THE NIGHT

giphy.gif

Mhhmmmmhhmmmm 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fernster7

Run Away With Me should win this, or Warm Blood.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonio
Just now, alextruper17 said:

It'll be fine if it's not Run Away With Me, LA Hallucinations, Let's Get Lost, Your Type, Warm Blood or IDCHJD (or something like that)

Your Type was my 11 :giggle:

but my second favorite is (unpopular opinion alert) I really like you and i wrote a long ass paragraph about why I really really really really really really like it so don't cum for me :nails:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
Just now, Fernster7 said:

Run Away With Me should win this, or Warm Blood.

I thought nobody liked Warm blood :diane:

I love that song

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

Your Type was my 11 :giggle:

but my second favorite is (unpopular opinion alert) I really like you and i wrote a long ass paragraph about why I really really really really really really like it so don't cum for me :nails:

I'LL CUM AND SQUIRT FOR YOU FOR LIKING THE WORST SONG ANTONIO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME :air: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SychosSoChic
Just now, Antonio said:

Mhhmmmmhhmmmm 

Antonio I swear to Gawd if you made my fav flop

638167a5-8caa-46d0-ab7e-3ca9b16c15c4.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fernster7
31 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I thought nobody liked Warm blood :diane:

Don't be surprised if GGD lets it flop but it's an amazing song. One of my faves. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I'LL CUM AND SQUIRT FOR YOU FOR LIKING THE WORST SONG ANTONIO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME :air: 

The ceremony hasn't even begun and we already have meltdowns :ladyhaha:

dis gun be gud :icega:

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...