Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Britney slays Slumber Party in Las Vegas

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

She's Britney, she doesn't sing. She hasn't done a song fully live since 2009.

So then her dancing should be better, right?

The way she dances is a slap to the face for people who actually study the art of dance. And even now, she looks so robotic and boring.

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Mess at Britney haters... Well when you all sell 100+ million recors worldwide (even when you never sing live) then come here and talk **** about her. Britney is an ICON and SHE HAS NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU OR ANYONE.

And she still dances better than Gaga IMO. So please don't be bitter.

OT: Britney slayed this performance! 

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

Mess at Britney haters... Well when you all sell 100+ million recors worldwide (even when you never sing live) then come here and talk **** about her. Britney is an ICON and SHE HAS NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU OR ANYONE.

Calm down, girl :classy:

Just because her teams sells her records for her doesn't mean I have to praise the ground she walks on.

She's Britney, I bop to her music... But her dancing is overrated.

AlexanderLevi2
4 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

And what Gaga lacks in dancing, she makes up MUCH MORE in singing.

Britney is lackluster is dancing and can't sing worth a dime. So :classy:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

So then her dancing should be better, right?

The way she dances is a slap to the face for people who actually study the art of dance. And even now, she looks so robotic and boring.

Britney is POP ICON and ENTERTAINER and a SINGER (like it or not she sold 100+ million records worldwide). Britney is not a DANCER and if she wants she can only stand there doing nothing but opening her mouth cuz she is ****ing Britney Spears. Her life was hell and she got out of that hell and she is still here for her fans releasing new music and doing her best to stay where she is. RESPECT THAT

Regina George
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

And what Gaga lacks in dancing, she makes up MUCH MORE in singing.

Britney is lackluster is dancing and can't sing worth a dime. So :classy:

So she still managed to do more in her life by the time she's 30 than some of us will in a lifetime.. :classy: have a great day love 

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Britney is POP ICON and ENTERTAINER and a SINGER (like it or not she sold 100+ million records worldwide). Britney is not a DANCER and if she wants she can only stand there doing nothing but opening her mouth cuz she is ****ing Britney Spears. Her life was hell and she got out of that hell and she is still here for her fans releasing new music and doing her best to stay where she is. RESPECT THAT

Like I said, I bop to her music. She's definitely been through a shitty life, but I can think of countless people who aren't celebrities who have gone through hell and came out on top.

Don't give Britney all the credit for her records sold, please :saladga:

And ugh, just cause she's Britney doesn't mean I have to love her or think she is amazing.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Like I said, I bop to her music. She's definitely been through a shitty life, but I can think of countless people who aren't celebrities who have gone through hell and came out on top.

Don't give Britney all the credit for her records sold, please :saladga:

And ugh, just cause she's Britney doesn't mean I have to love her or think she is amazing.

I'm not asking you to love her or to think that she's amazing.. I just want you to show some respect cuz whether you like it or not she is an icon. For example I don't like Katy Perry, but I'll tell you that I respect her cuz she did more in her life than I will ever and I am no one to bring her or anyone down... 

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

I'm not asking you to love her or to think that she's amazing.. I just want you to show some respect cuz whether you like it or not she is and icon. For example I don't like Katy Perry, but I'll tell you that I respect her cuz she did more in her life than I will ever and I am no one to bring her or anyone down... 

Oh jesus :saladga:

I'm leaving this thread and doing better things in my life than bowing down to pop stars because other people are wanting me to.

Regina George
28 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

bowing down to pop stars because other people are wanting me to.

LMAO interesting... 

And I only said:
''I'm not asking you to love her or to think that she's amazing.. I just want you to show some respect..''

AlexanderLevi2
29 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

LMAO interesting... 

And I only said:
''I'm not asking you to love her or to think that she's amazing.. I just want you to show some respect..''

Why, cause you think I need to? :toofunny:

Girl, bye.

Regina George
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Why, cause you think I need to? :toofunny:

Girl, bye.

Can you stop quoting me? Bye, have a great day. 

Archived