JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

But no one knew she released something :saladga:

We complained about PIs lack of promo but this whole album seemed to have absolutely no promo at all :air:

I'm giving it more promo now, than it got in its first week ahaha.

Reginald

No promo = No sales (It was a perfect illusion)

I used to be a massive Nelly Furtado fan... No clue this album was out, or that she even had one coming.

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, kvnrp said:

But no one knew she released something :saladga:

We complained about PIs lack of promo but this whole album seemed to have absolutely no promo at all :air:

yeah exactly. I just learned that she just dropped an album from this thread. But even if she did have promo, the album would still probably flop. But it would perform a lot better than this atleast. Point is, female pop musicians are "dying out" and that's just so sad.

I didn't even know it was possible for a major act to release an album and not have it chart in the BB 200 in this day and age... 

merlot

it's her fault

she should've promoted it 

i don't know why some artists think it's a good idea not promoting your album 

SychosSoChic

I know she's going for an indie release this era, but I was told there was/would be promo :giveup:

I don't understand why none of the 2000s girls are keeping up :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JohnWayne23

It's just crazy how Gwen got a #1 album, and this can't chart. Both girls are of the same generation (as a solo act for gwen) and waited a bit for a new album. 

Gwen deserved that #1, Nelly should've just been higher. 

But Gwen promoted her sh#t and i think The Voice really helped her stay relevant. So i guess this is a lesson in promotion. 

SlaeUrAnus

This is such a shame. She is so underrated!

Maneater, I'm Like a Bird, Say it Right and AGTCTAE are bops that remind me of my childhood :giveup:

In my messy era.

Gia Gunn

I knew she was realeasing because of this forum and I've never heard a song by her :poot: But I just listened to the first track and I'm honestly snatched :lolly: 

freebit

I don't know why anyone is shocked. Nelly never really got a sizable fan base going, and most importantly, she left Interscope, so this is an actual  indie release. So without a big fan base, no big label, no promo, and no radio play, how else did anyone expect it to do well?

Archived