Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dangerous Woman Singles Era Over

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

That's true. I couldn't believe Ariana did that to one of my favorite songs on the album.:grr:

Maybe it was made by the same person who chooses Gaga's singles. :reductive:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Into You not even top 10 and Side To Side top 5? I don't get how this could happen, Into You is such a bop and one of the most exciting songs of the last months

Seashell Hooker

Should have been Greedy! She chose too many songs with features. Ariana has an amazing voice, let is shine! 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

SirLudicopro

One of my favorite albums ever, every song (except for I Don't Care :giggle:) is flawless. I went to the tour and it was one of the best moments of my life. Thank you for this era, thanks Ariana! :hug:

littlepotter
38 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Into You (2016)
1st Week: #83
2nd Week: #51
3rd Week: #48 
4th Week: #47 
5th Week: #50 
6th Week: #44
7th Week: #47 
8th Week: #41
9th Week: #33 
10th Week: #24
11th Week: #23
12th Week: #22 
13th Week: #13 - PEAK POSITION
14th Week: #13 
15th Week: #15
16th Week: #15
17th Week: #15 
18th Week: #17 
19th Week: #20
20th Week: #23
21st Week: #31
22nd Week: #34 
23rd Week: #41
24th Week: #45 
(knocked out)

A tragedy :madge:

16 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

But it did good. Looking at the numbers in the OP, it did MUCH better than ARTPOP and Joanne combined :laughga:

Except that's not true like at all :awkney: Applause alone was in the top 10 for MONTHS. And dwuw did as well as into you. Joanne is still not over but MR isnt doing bad at all

chaeri pls

The Child

I think she released Into You at the wrong time. Should have been the lead single or the 3rd one.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Except that's not true like at all :awkney: Applause alone was in the top 10 for MONTHS. And dwuw did as well as into you. Joanne is still not over but MR isnt doing bad at all

S2S was also in the top10 for months and DW and IY were doing better than/equally to MR and DWUW

Werk
27 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

But it did good. Looking at the numbers in the OP, it did MUCH better than ARTPOP and Joanne combined :laughga:

I'm not talking about the numbers :sharon:. I meant as in visuals, artistic direction, and etc.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

S2S was also in the top10 for months and DW and IY were doing better than/equally to MR and DWUW

Girl you can't be serious :air: Joanne outsold DW in 3 months and MR is a platinum song and the #1 song by a female this year

chaeri pls

holy scheisse

Justice for thinking bout you. This album has some greatness and i genuinely love Ariana. 

Werk

Girl you can't be serious :air: Joanne outsold DW in 3 months and MR is a platinum song and the #1 song by a female this year

Didn't Glory outsell DW as well :emma: 

YeehawKylie
51 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Everyday (2017)
1st Week: #85 
2nd Week: #78 
3rd Week: #58 - PEAK POSITION
4th Week: #63 
5th Week: #55 
6th Week: #75
7th Week: #94
(knocked out)

Nit-picky of me, but #55 is its peak position. 

Honestly, Into You should've been her #1. The song is pop perfection far superior to The Chainsmokers or Ed Sheeran. Disappointed Touch It was never a single, it would have been a great ballad-bop to release and close out the era. 

Amazing album though, true perfecting of the pop genre. 

The Fame Joanne

I meant the singles. But DW (album) is also platinum sooner than ARTPOP and Joanne, so the album also did better there. We can't focus on sales only in this age. And there is barely competion for that titke MR holds :laughga: 

Archived