Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shout out to Kim Kardashian

Bebe

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau

I honestly have no beef with the Kardashians (except the Pepsi thing, but that's not entirely their fault, Pepsi need to own it up). I don't like people who look down on the family because they're reality show stars or rich (and not because of morals or other factors that matter). Like, wow, you're such a hipster for not liking pop culture, being all high and mighty for not caring about the celebrity life. You should get an award for being so edgy.

ef36c195d8f4e91ff137a83d5db19573608b8da7

Being impressed =/= being a fan. I'm impressed by their empire, but have I watched their shows or bought one of their products? No, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few episodes cause they're amusing. :emma:The point is, they (apparently) did "nothing" (and you can argue what nothing means in this case) and STILL earned $$$ from it. I would love to be able to do "nothing" and get something.

Also, don't dismiss the work they put in. They may be born with a silver spoon or had a famous father, but the fact that they came this far is a rare case. At the end of the day, I don't think Kim cares about the haters, and if I were her, I wouldn't either.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bebe said:

Yeah it's super weird how people kind of forget, or don't even know, that Angelina Jolie was once seen as this really freaky, weird chick who was a bit unstable and made out with her brother :rip: 

These days she is like a living saint who adopts children from remote war-torn communities and is a UN representative who speaks at United Nations Security Council Meetings.

It's such a drastic transformation and it happened so fast... Like one day she was this crazy, unstable freaky fringe chick who was a 'homewrecker' and within a couple of months she was this picturesque Mother Teresa figure :laughga: 

SHE DID WHAT WITH HER BROTHER?! this can't  be real

The only thing that impressed me in the OP(no shade of course) was her face transformation. She was stunning, now she literally looks creepy. And you keep complainin' about the poor Gags :tony: 

migamiga

I agree. Whether you like them or not, it's impressive how they've been able to market themselves and stay relevant for so long

We need Kris as Gaga's manager :stalkga:

juju

Kudos to Kim, she's an icon and the only one from that clan.

**** whoever thinks different.

❤ x ❤

juju
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Gaga should hire Chris as her new manager :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, F AM E said:

We need Kris as Gaga's manager :stalkga:

Y'all I screamed :air: 

❤ x ❤

Haroon

I couldn't agree more :omg: Some years back I just thought it was a trend TV show thing at the time, like The Hills and other shows like that. Kinda expected to not be hearing of her a few years later or if I did it'd be like small things here and there at an absolute stretch. Couldn't have imagined that she'd be gracing the cover of Vogue and being a huge fashionista and marrying Kanye West and helping set trends everywhere she steps :deadbanana: 

I don't know much about her or the Kardashians otherwise, like I've never watched the show or watched interviews and stuff, but just looking from the outside and seeing someone go from a friend of someone super famous to having a sex tape and then still coming out miles on top so many years later it's astounding :shocked: Yes the sex tape may have helped catapult attention towards her, but it definitely isn't what's maintained her spotlight. People aren't and haven't been talking about Kim Kardashian and her family because of the sex tape for a long time now, they're not defined by the sex tape scandal anymore at all, they're a complete brand and everything on its own and they're literally just defined as themselves now (if that makes sense :duck:)

Seeka

I'll thoroughly admit, it is impressive.

While they didn't come from nothing, they weren't much of anything beforehand. They could of lived is semi-prosperity forever without Kim doing anything. There lives could've been nothing for the rest of their lives.

But instead, Kim turned a sex tape into an empire.

I mean like, yeah, they were rich, but now they're wealthy. People know about them. And they're staying that way. They now have careers and probably could pay for generations of their family to live in talentless prosperity, until another Kardashion/est kid has another sex tape and builds off of that (if like, sex tapes are even a thing in the future).

You may not like them, but they were intelligent enough to stretch out their fame, and have found ways to embed themselves into pop culture.

Though we can't call of of them talentless, with kendall being a model...

I'm not sure what the rest of them do but Kendall's a model.

mikedu24

The problem was Kim could have just taken the money from the tape and gone back in to obscurity or d list celebrity.  But to turn all that into this huge empire is a huge achievement. Was a fan until 2011(the kris wedding)

SEANGT

Don't hate the player hate the game. Capitalism is what y'all hate, not the Kardashians. 

DeleteMyAccount
17 hours ago, Sam Dey said:

No. The Kardashians are everything that's wrong with the world tbh

Meanwhile, concentration camps for homosexuals are appearing in Chechnya/Russia, countries are poisoning their citizens from Syria to the ****ing USA, and Buddhist extremists are mass murdering Muslim women and children.

Maleficent

So Kim Kardashian can share a sex tape and the world loves her for it. But when I do it, I'm "ruining Grammy's 90th birthday" and "good god, is that hair or a wool sock??"

Archived