Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shout out to Kim Kardashian

Bebe

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
Just now, funkyhaus said:

There's obviously a market out there for them if they're getting the attention and income that they are

Yes, but from who ? Who is their target ? That's what you should ask yourself

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
4 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

Their target audience is massive now.  They have a different audience for each product.  Part of the reason they've maintained stardom is because they market themselves to 'everyone'. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bebe

It's funny to see how people can't separate their hatred of the vapid celebrity the Kardashians represent with how impressive it is to build a brand like the Kardashian brand and evolve it in the way they have.

I hate Coca Cola, it's unhealthy and disgusting - but it's impressive that the brand is able to sell billions of people brown, sugary water and sell it as happiness in a bottle and to build a billion dollar brand selling this brown sugar water as something that unites everyone regardless of colour or creed.

c85c00f6338187abe839dee3f5b53710.jpgCoca-Cola-open-happiness1.jpg.jpgcoke-taste-the-feeling-2.jpgcoke-taste-the-feeling-11.jpg

Taste the feeling?? Open happiness?? 

I mean... We can talk all day about how Coke has led to all sorts of problems from obesity to rotten teeth and diabetes, we can talk about the environmental impact coke cans and plastic bottles have had, we can share videos of people cleaning rust with coca cola.

It's still impressive that a billion dollar industry is selling people all over the world brown sugar water. That it's seen as the superior brand of brown sugar water. That it's available all over the world. Billions have been made from selling brown, sugary water. It's fascinating.

We can talk for pages about how awful coke is and how awful the Kardashians are, but it's impressive that coke has made billions selling.... brown sugar water and it's impressive that Kim Kardashian has been able to build a hundred million dollar empire based on... herself.

funkyhaus
18 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

Who cares? People enjoy them and that's what matters.

Dominic

I think they're brilliant. They've managed to not only build an empire but also have continous longevity. They turned their surname into one of the most recognisable brands of our society and it's not about to slow down with Kendall and Kylie on the rise. 

It's easy to say they're famous for nothing, no talent or appeal but realistically they have all 3. They're famous now for a range of products, they're talented to build and maintain an empire and they all have mass appeal. They wouldn't have gotten any of this if there wasnt a huge market for them. They exploited their opportunity and it succeeded. Like them or not you can't deny their growth or empire.

prince

They're great! They've become a huge brand and companies and other celebrities could take a lot of inspiration from them. They get so much hate for having no talent but growing an empire that large and producing that much fame and to become so recognisable is a huge talent to have. A sex tape has the potential to kill someones career but the Kardashians were able to use that to their advantage. 

I'd much rather look and hear about them than listen to the stupid people saying "they're everything wrong with the world". The funny thing is we support celebrities who have an obvious talent but some of them still aren't at the iconic level of fame the Kardashians are. Kim Kardashian alone donates 10% of her earnings every year to charity (she made 50 Million in 2016, so 5 Million of that went to charity), and lets not forget she always works and donates to other causes as well as this. They're a great family, they have their faults just like everyone else but there are celebrities that are worshiped that are more problematic and worse than this family. 

Also, if I was in that family why not start multiple businesses and grace the covers of magazines? People give them hate for being everywhere but why shouldn't they be everywhere? They made their money and they're using it just like everyone else would.

I'd also happily gaze at their constant nudity because they're proud of their bodies and have always promoted self love. Apparently this family are bad role models but if I had a child and they looked up to the Kardashians i'd be fine with it because they're a family that work hard, use whatever comes in their way to their advantage, they stick together, promote self love and they love to help. Good for them

Also remember when everyone slagged Kim off for her short marriage to Kris Humphries even though as soon as they split she donated the value of the wedding gifts (an estimated $200,000) to the Dream Foundation?:hor:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

made out with her brother:
Angelina-Jolies-hospital-stay-self-harm-

Wait hold up now :laughga:

What kind of cersei realness

chaeri pls

The Child
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Their target audience is massive now.  They have a different audience for each product.  Part of the reason they've maintained stardom is because they market themselves to 'everyone'. 

Another part of the reason they've maintained stardom is because they keep on appropriating black culture.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bebe
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Wait hold up now :laughga:

What kind of cersei realness

Yeah it's super weird how people kind of forget, or don't even know, that Angelina Jolie was once seen as this really freaky, weird chick who was a bit unstable and made out with her brother :rip: 

These days she is like a living saint who adopts children from remote war-torn communities and is a UN representative who speaks at United Nations Security Council Meetings.

It's such a drastic transformation and it happened so fast... Like one day she was this crazy, unstable freaky fringe chick who was a 'homewrecker' and within a couple of months she was this picturesque Mother Teresa figure :laughga: 

Dominic
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Another part of the reason they've maintained stardom is because they keep on appropriating black culture.

I don't agree but go get that hit thread :sis:

The Child
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

I don't agree but go get that hit thread 

I didn't ask you to agree or not, it's a fact. They've been appropriating many cultures without ever using their voices to speak up about real issues.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes the amount of success she has achieved is very impressive :golfclap: same as Trump, yesyes his family wasn't really begging around the streets but still he graduated and took control of the company, making profits over profits. He had his reality shows too (produced and hosted by him). He went from that to being on top 300 richest people, 3.5 billion net worth, second person most powerful in the globe and last (but not least:giggle:) president of the united states :firega:

Spoiler

obviously this is a provocation so don't come for me :awkney:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

It's hard to go from:

is it hard tho?

it's just money

The Child
11 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Yeah it's super weird how people kind of forget, or don't even know, that Angelina Jolie was once seen as this really freaky, weird chick who was a bit unstable and made out with her brother  

These days she is like a living saint who adopts children from remote war-torn communities and is a UN representative who speaks at United Nations Security Council Meetings.

It's such a drastic transformation and it happened so fast... Like one day she was this crazy, unstable freaky fringe chick who was a 'homewrecker' and within a couple of months she was this picturesque Mother Teresa figure  

I know it's off topic but why people still think Britney is a crazy girl who shaved her head when she has changed so much since then? :madge:

Dominic
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I didn't ask you to agree or not, it's a fact. They've been appropriating many cultures without ever using their voices to speak up about real issues.

Yeah, still don't agree :giggle: Who doesn't 'appropriate culture' these days? 

You'd be better of quoting someone else if you want to get into this kind of debate. I've said my views on it several times. No need to be a broken record ;)

Archived