charts

UK: Ed to block Harry from #1

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

How? Does Ed own Spotify? :awkney:

OT: Talent is expected to lose

Idk but Spotify basically SCREWED Harry over by glitching his streams on the first day...

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Idk but Spotify basically SCREWED Harry over by glitching his streams on the first day...

And don't be surprised if Ed's team payed for the 'technical difficulties' 

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Spotify favouring crappier music...what's new?

Payola

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Yesterday, most Spotify users couldn't find Harry's new song and if they did they couldn't play it. They had to delete and redownload the app to play it. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed's team payed Spotify for 'technical difficulties' so Harry couldn't get the #1. Spotify has so much power on the charts.

Gaga and Harry should team up for a Spotify diss track :poot:

DeanWinchester

Maybe Spotify needs to put a cap on how much a single user/account streams a song in a day but then again we are only Gaga's hope for streaming so we need to be able to stream her repeatedly :air:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dominic

I would prefer Ed to block Harry because I prefer SoY and GG but realistically he shouldn't. Streaming needs to be looked into and i think after Ed's impact it will. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Werk

Can someone please explain to me how Ed did that in simple terms? :emma: 

Anyways if we're talking about Galaway Girl is honestly doesn't compare to Sign of the Times :awkney: 

4 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Yesterday, most Spotify users couldn't find Harry's new song and if they did they couldn't play it. They had to delete and redownload the app to play it. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed's team payed Spotify for 'technical difficulties' so Harry couldn't get the #1. Spotify has so much power on the charts.

l3q2N9XQGXSw2FBPW.gif

Gaga Monster
6 minutes ago, Slayy said:

l3q2N9XQGXSw2FBPW.gif

I love that women's cooking show that is in the gif:giveup:

Gaga Monster
2 hours ago, Werk said:

Can someone please explain to me how Ed did that in simple terms? :emma: 

Anyways if we're talking about Galaway Girl is honestly doesn't compare to Sign of the Times :awkney: 

Werk
3 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Wow honestly this makes Ed look bad

junolxf

My prince. :( 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived