• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Candy Shop

tumblr_mugyfuiBwD1rrutvoo1_250.gif

yidUzDVx967UmEUqS4.gif

In my opinion Give It To Me should have been number 4 or 3 but it's probably gonna win.

MaryJaneHolland

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

tumblr_mquywb4m9Z1rxml8no1_500.gif

Highest score: 11 - @John Slayne 

Lowest score: 6 - @xoxo cupcakke

Comments:

This one where I love the lyrics, love the end but I fall out of the song somewhere in the middle.  I have to be in the mood for this one!  - @MonsterJames333

HAUNTING. I am in LOVE with this track, in my top 20 of Madonna songs in general, in my top 2 of Hard Candy. - @Antonio

Madonna's voice does not fit this song well, but it is a well put together song. Reminds me of Cry Me a River, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Justin outtake that made its way to Madonna. The drums kind of make the song dated and I kind of wish this song would have followed the precedent set by "Miles Away," but it's still a great song. @xoxo cupcakke

Being the Madonna she is, she saved the two best songs for the end of the album. This is one of the most haunting songs of her career just like ‘Messiah’, ‘Paradise (Not for Me)’, ‘In This Life’, and ‘The Power of Good-Bye’. Love the R&B ballad and just took 1 point off due to the fact that it is too similar to ‘Cry Me a River’ by Justin Timberlake, who produced the song. - @Turuncan

Back to brilliance. I'd describe this as an up-tempo ballad and it channels Madge's most beloved themes apart of sex, Religion and the soul. It's a highlight both in the album and on the tour. - @KING ELIZABITCH

Finally a great song on this album. Beautiful lyrics, beats, sentiment… This is the Madonna I know and love. @Bio

MaryJaneHolland

either give it 2 me or miles away will top the list :lana:

Turuncan

Comments:

This one where I love the lyrics, love the end but I fall out of the song somewhere in the middle.  I have to be in the mood for this one!  - @MonsterJames333

HAUNTING. I am in LOVE with this track, in my top 20 of Madonna songs in general, in my top 2 of Hard Candy. - @Antonio

Madonna's voice does not fit this song well, but it is a well put together song. Reminds me of Cry Me a River, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Justin outtake that made its way to Madonna. The drums kind of make the song dated and I kind of wish this song would have followed the precedent set by "Miles Away," but it's still a great song. @xoxo cupcakke

Being the Madonna she is, she saved the two best songs for the end of the album. This is one of the most haunting songs of her career just like ‘Messiah’, ‘Paradise (Not for Me)’, ‘In This Life’, and ‘The Power of Good-Bye’. Love the R&B ballad and just took 1 point off due to the fact that it is too similar to ‘Cry Me a River’ by Justin Timberlake, who produced the song. - @Turuncan

Back to brilliance. I'd describe this as an up-tempo ballad and it channels Madge's most beloved themes apart of sex, Religion and the soul. It's a highlight both in the album and on the tour. - @KING ELIZABITCH

Finally a great song on this album. Beautiful lyrics, beats, sentiment… This is the Madonna I know and love. @Bio

Cool ****!

Turuncan

either give it 2 me or miles away will top the list :lana:

I'll go for 'Miles Away' I think.

Gia Gunn

Comments:

Not Miles Away higher than this masterpiece 

t9jgFsN.gif

Not Miles Away having a chance at snatching the crown

t9jgFsN.gif

The Fame Joanne

Miles away needs to win. But I also love Give it 2 Me a lot.

I'm glad DWRY made it that high too, deserved :diane:

John Slayne
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

tumblr_inline_ml0wvhcryw1qz4rgp.gif

RIP, you fought well and you will be remembered as the highlight of Hard Candy

kzhei7T.gif

Archived