Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Kesha - Animal + Cannibal || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, xoxo cupcakke said:

If it's Take It Off... I would like their names, phone numbers, emails, and addresses

Take It Off is like top 2 wyd

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not her fault but still true. How can you say TiK ToK wouldn't have been this high when her whole catalogue is TiK ToK part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...50?

Why bother rating if every score is 3 and below :smh:

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Antonio said:

Take It Off is like top 2 wyd

You know what, this thread has shown us to expect the unexpected, and I am expecting Take It Off to suffer for our sins :giveup:

juju

[#06] Take It Off
[Score] 8.62

2po1dsk.png

[Highs] @Gia Gunn - 11
[Lows] @slayo - 5

[My remarks]
Truly shocked and surprised that this missed the Top 5! One of Animal's standout party tracks and, years later, still such a gem! My rating = 9.

[Commentary]
@Gia Gunn - 11
If you took one second of your time to read one of my comments you'll already know that I love this song, cause it's the only thing I've been promoting non-stop for the past weeks :hor:  My flop ass can't even begin to describe the gay demon that possess me every time I listen to this song, so you better stan like me and feel the experience for yourself.

@xoxo cupcakke - 10
This was THAT song. Highkey her Paparazzi that made people actually take her seriously as a pop artist. Kesha may be criticized for her use of autotune, but she knew how to pull it off so well, especially in this song.

@KingOfTheClouds - 10
Bop! When they take it off! Everybody Take it off!

@kvnrp - 9
This song bubbled on the radios for sooo long. It just doesn‘t get old. But I think it used vocal effects just a bit too much for my taste.

@TeenIdle - 9
So many memories with this one. 

@Pablo - 8
Ke$ha never took herself too seriously, this should could be better but with a heavy beat you kinda forget about the messy lyrics.

@IndieKylie - 7
I blame Dr. Luke for this being a 7. The production is not my favorite, it’s just…expected? That being said, Kesha does the most she can. Her vocals are on point (when they’re not heavily autotuned) and it’s another fun banger in a row for the album.

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

[#06] Take It Off
[Score] 8.62

2po1dsk.png

[Highs] @Gia Gunn - 11
[Lows] @slayo - 5

[My remarks]
Truly shocked and surprised that this missed the Top 5! One of Animal's standout party tracks and, years later, still such a gem! My rating = 9.

[Commentary]
@Gia Gunn - 11
If you took one second of your time to read one of my comments you'll already know that I love this song, cause it's the only thing I've been promoting non-stop for the past weeks :hor:  My flop ass can't even begin to describe the gay demon that possess me every time I listen to this song, so you better stan like me and feel the experience for yourself.

@xoxo cupcakke - 10
This was THAT song. Highkey her Paparazzi that made people actually take her seriously as a pop artist. Kesha may be criticized for her use of autotune, but she knew how to pull it off so well, especially in this song.

@KingOfTheClouds - 10
Bop! When they take it off! Everybody Take it off!

@kvnrp - 9
This song bubbled on the radios for sooo long. It just doesn‘t get old. But I think it used vocal effects just a bit too much for my taste.

@TeenIdle - 9
So many memories with this one. 

@Pablo - 8
Ke$ha never took herself too seriously, this should could be better but with a heavy beat you kinda forget about the messy lyrics.

@IndieKylie - 7
I blame Dr. Luke for this being a 7. The production is not my favorite, it’s just…expected? That being said, Kesha does the most she can. Her vocals are on point (when they’re not heavily autotuned) and it’s another fun banger in a row for the album.

tumblr_inline_nl308pRW8Z1rv0lce.gif

juju
Just now, xoxo cupcakke said:

You know what, this thread has shown us to expect the unexpected, and I am expecting Take It Off to suffer for our sins :giveup:

:green::green::green: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio

kii

Just now, xoxo cupcakke said:

Honestly I like most of the singles so if any win im fne with it lol

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

:green::green::green: 

sis wasn't the deadline April 14th :oprah: I was so sure of it and I wanted to participate so bad :giveup: it's one of my favorite albums of all time :( 

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, jujubae said:

[#06] Take It Off
[Score] 8.62

2po1dsk.png

giphy.gif

RAMROD

All these results :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gia Gunn

Queen of getting her 11s out at #6 (Closer and now this) :green: