Featured Posts

juju

[#12] Animal
[Score] 7.89

2hhhbgz.png

[Highs] @imnotyourbabe10, @Gia Gunn, @IndieKylie - 10
[Lows] @KingOfSpain, @littlepotter - 5

[My remarks]
OK, if y'all paid attention to my post on "Frenzy" in the Submissions thread... you'd know my feelings. Why this is so high, I don't know. My rating = 6.

[Commentary]
@IndieKylie - 10
The title track, and this albums masterpiece. A beautiful, touching track that I wish more people had heard while the album was out and among the more party-driven singles. This song is a true anthem to loving someone for who they are and “not what they should be.” It’s an epic anthem to close the album and is perfectly deserving of becoming the title of the album. It’s a small glimpse at how brilliant Kesha is, and can be, when she has more creative freedom.

@TeenIdle - 8.5
This song is so liberating.

@xoxo cupcakke - 7
A great way to close the actual album, the song is definitely a strong contrast to everything that came before it and it still feels authentically Kesha

❤ x ❤

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, xoxo cupcakke said:

Something tells me it's either TiK ToK or Your Love is My Drug

Better not be...

xoxo cupcakke

Oh... that wasn't a shock. That was a warm air refreshing washing over after the public decided the good bop Dinosaur wasn't top 10 material

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

[#12] Animal
[Score] 7.89

2hhhbgz.png

[My remarks]
OK, if y'all paid attention to my post on "Frenzy" in the Submissions thread... you'd know my feelings. Why this is so high, I don't know. My rating = 6.

[Commentary]
@IndieKylie - 10
The title track, and this albums masterpiece. A beautiful, touching track that I wish more people had heard while the album was out and among the more party-driven singles. This song is a true anthem to loving someone for who they are and “not what they should be.” It’s an epic anthem to close the album and is perfectly deserving of becoming the title of the album. It’s a small glimpse at how brilliant Kesha is, and can be, when she has more creative freedom.

@TeenIdle - 8.5

@xoxo cupcakke - 7
A great way to close the actual album, the song is definitely a strong contrast to everything that came before it and it still feels authentically Kesha

I am judging those who gave it a 5. They must repent their sins:grr:

GGD Presidential Elections

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

[#12] Animal
[Score] 7.89

2hhhbgz.png

[My remarks]

[Commentary]
@IndieKylie - 10

@TeenIdle - 8.5

@xoxo cupcakke - 7

Honestly pissed. This song is so beautiful and the first glimpse of her true range. How it's not Top 10, Top 5 and Top 2 is mind boggling. What are all ya'lls VENMO so I can send some money so yall can buy taste. 

Pressed one of her best songs is #12 and not even above an 8 score. :interestinga:

kvnrp
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

This thread is like a rollercoaster:air:

It is slowing turning out worse than the ARTPOP or Gaga videography rate :air:

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

Byebye Animal, Frenzy is better #notpressed

tumblr_mkg96hpfoI1qfco0so1_500.gif

Now it's clear that I should've given Sleazy a 0 :madge: 

Archived