💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

Sister

It reminds me of 90's Robbie Williams. It is a good song, I must admit. :applause:Britpop. Nice style and voice.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh totally something else than I expected! Nice moody morrison-bowie-esq rock ballad. Good for him for doing something different. 

SpookyKid

If the whole album sounds like this, it'll be one of my favorite albums of all time

Glad it's good, not like SoME oTHeR 1d MemBEr

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

SEANGT

is it me or is everything in pop culture obsessed with nostalgia now more than before? This has no modern touches at all. It could be from a rock album in the 70s or whatever era was like this lol. Adele was like this too. It's a good song but it's weird this is what is popular now. 

PanPikus

It's so different, so interesting, I think I really like it :lolly:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Swan Heart

I really like this actually. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

junolxf

tumblr_inline_mlmmwwauW01rg7frw.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

MsSwan

This song is the best thing I've heard in a long time. This is the quality Gaga used to put out. :tony:

Archived