Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

Johnny Wayne

@Gagamel @KingRedd, if you kids don't stop arguing off topic, I'll have to @ "you know who" and permaban your asses :awkney:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I feel like the only part of this song that's really Bowie-esk is the guitar slide into the chorus and that's because it's basically copied from Space Oddity. The song is okay though, I was intrigued to hear what come up with and it's seems good so far. I feel like he'll be like the male counterpart to Lorde. 

Haroon

Let's stay on topic please guys and not argue :noparty: Like sure go ahead and disagree and debate about the song but let's keep it about that and not let it bleed into personal territory :ohno: 

donutellha

Oh DAYUM THIS IS GREAT! I love how he stuck to his roots, and didn't go for a boring ballad

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

it's fine but like you could chop about two minutes off it and make it a much better song

PunkTheFunk

Definitely exceeded my expectations (which were pretty low...I was expecting Pillowtalk 2.0 :madge:). But I'm not blown out of the water either. It's cute, but not something I'd listen to on repeat.

junolxf

Is this song about Louis Tomlinson? :giggle:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Cerny

This is not remotely Bowie inspired, also David Bowie changed his sound so many times that it's kinda silly to just say this sounds like Bowie without even saying what song exactly. It also sounds nothing like Queen/Prince, don't know where you guys got that from, you all just probably saying that because the media tried to sell the song like that.

This sounds like Stereophonics circa 2005, the pre-chorus kinda sounds like Zayn.

Jay.P

Finally someone from 1D with good music. Nice song!

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Blake
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

is he talking to the girl he's in a relationship with or is he talking to us in general, in reference to our despair at where the world is going? Or a mixture of both?

What makes you think he's talking to a girl? I don't see any female pronouns in the song. :whitney: 

malazam
40 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Is this song about Louis Tomlinson? :giggle:

it better

another shot before we kiss the other side

Blake
10 minutes ago, Cerny said:

This is not remotely Bowie inspired, also David Bowie changed his sound so many times that it's kinda silly to just say this sounds like Bowie without even saying what song exactly. It also sounds nothing like Queen/Prince, don't know where you guys got that from, you all just probably saying that because the media tried to sell the song like that.

This sounds like Stereophonics circa 2005, the pre-chorus kinda sounds like Zayn.

Plenty of people here and online has said it sort of sounds like Life On Mars, and personally parts of it sound a bit like Heroes to me. It sounds like Bowie so stay pressed.

Cerny
5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Plenty of people here and online has said it sort of sounds like Life On Mars, and personally parts of it sound a bit like Heroes to me. It sounds like Bowie so stay pressed.

It sounds nothing like Life On Mars? or Heroes, i honestly don't hear any similarity, and you are the one that's probably "pressed".

Gagamel
1 hour ago, Johny Wayne said:

@Gagamel @KingRedd, if you kids don't stop arguing off topic, I'll have to @ "you know who" and permaban your asses :awkney:

That's what the report button is for, you just went off topic yourself :awkney:

Archived