Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

also i like guilty Britney's version better than Prince's one

Prince has a version of guilty? I don't understand! 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soul Hybrid

My gosh, no joke, but i have already played this track for like 20 times, i want to listen and listen more of it, i´m so excited for his album, the new Lana and Lorde albums too, this year is going to be HUGE :tony:

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

also i like guilty Britney's version better than Prince's one

You mean because it sample kiss :toofunny: kiss one of the number one record by prince! Ok good for you! 

Boyboi12
Just now, Soul Hybrid said:

My gosh, no joke, but i have already played this track for like 20 times, i want to listen and listen more of it, i´m so excited for his album, the new Lana and Lorde albums too, this year is going to be HUGE 

I can't wait for lorde album! 

Zombie
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

You mean because it sample kiss :toofunny: kiss one of the number one record by prince! Ok good for you! 

Good for you too! 

Soul Hybrid
4 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I can't wait for lorde album! 

yeah, me too, June seems too long for me, but times flies so, i´ll wait :excited2:

Boyboi12
Just now, Soul Hybrid said:

yeah, me too, June seems too long for me, but times flies so, i´ll wait 

Let june take it time... I'm a gem! No rush to be a year older. 

Gagamel
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

I had no clue you were in control of what deserves applause #BuyApplauseonitunes or not. Why does it bother people so much if something is liked by people? The unanswered question of the decade.

I had no clue you were in control of my opinions. Why does it bother people so much if something isn't liked by people? The unanswered question of the decade.

KingRedd
Just now, Gagamel said:

I had no clue you were in control of my opinions. Why does it bother people so much if something isn't liked by people? The unanswered question of the decade.

Tried it, Child. My point proven. You did not answer the question at all. 

Side note- My shade doesn't look cute on you. 

May I Read You? 😎

Gagamel
Just now, KingRedd said:

Tried it, Child. My point proven. You did not answer the question at all. 

Side note- My shade doesn't look cute on you. 

Hunty you wouldn't be able to throw shade if the whole sun was right behind you, and your question doesn't deserve my answer, sorry

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Hunty you wouldn't be able to throw shade if the whole sun was right behind you, and your question doesn't deserve my answer, sorry

You have that watered down "attempt" at shade lol its interesting. 

Meanwhile you're pooching around the thread trying to prove why people should not praise the song.  The desperation and oblivion is too much. Let's be real, you can't answer my question because you have no actual answer. Lesson of the day: Allow people to enjoy what they choose to enjoy without feeling pressed about their opinion. When you do that, life will be much more enjoyable. 

Im in a good mood so I'll let you keep your edges on this fine day. 

May I Read You? 😎

Gagamel
3 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

You have that watered down "attempt" at shade lol its interesting. 

Meanwhile you're pooching around the thread trying to prove why people should not praise the song.  The desperation and oblivion is too much. Let's be real, you can't answer my question because you have no actual answer. Lesson of the day: Allow people to enjoy what they choose to enjoy without feeling pressed about their opinion. When you do that, life will be much more enjoyable. 

Im in a good mood so I'll let you keep your edges on this fine day. 

lmao get over yourself and your ego :ladyhaha:

Me "pooching around" is me expressing my opinion on the song, which is what the thread is for. I already answered your shitty question but i'm not sure if you're purposely refusing to acknowledge it or you're just not capable enough. People can enjoy whatever they want to, and i can express my opinion the same way they can, whether it be negative or positive. And my life is very much enjoyable thanks to people like you. :diane:

And thank you for letting me keep my edges i guess? You really saved me there :poot:

KingRedd
Just now, Gagamel said:

lmao get over yourself and your ego :ladyhaha:

Me "pooching around" is me expressing my opinion on the song, which is what the thread is for. I already answered your shitty question but i'm not sure if you're purposely refusing to acknowledge it or you're just not capable enough. People can enjoy whatever they want to, and i can express my opinion the same way they can, whether it be negative or positive. And my life is very much enjoyable thanks to people like you. :diane:

And thank you for letting me keep my edges i guess? You really saved me there :poot:

Come through Poot lol

You're attempting to change the question that was asked. I never questioned your opinions on the song. I questioned your reasons on why you feel the need to say "it doesn't deserve the praise its getting". That statement means you have more of a problem with people saying they like the song than the song itself. So no, child, you've not answered the question posed to you. If you thought so :awkney:cute....

I can see, once again, you will not answer that question because you simply can't. Am I done here? Or are you going to continue on about why you can have an opinion completely ignoring my posed question once more? If so, Don't quote me. :giggle:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived