💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Chainsmokers - Memories.. Do Not Open Album Discussion Thread

Dawson

Featured Posts

JR Gg

So I've listened to most of the album. Yeah there are some bops. Is it a masterpiece? NO. Is it good mainstream music? YEAH. Does it have artistic value? HELL NO. Is it the generic songs that we've heard over and over from them? HELL YEAH.

No hate just my opinion so if you cum for me... :trollga:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
31 minutes ago, Antonio said:

haven't even listened but I refuse to believe it. Chainsmokers just cannot be quality

Fixed :excuseu:

Also I've never heard of Chainsmokers, is it a new generic edm group that collabs with random people? :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

memomemome

Have listened to it in my office. 

Honestly it's kinda bland. 

In singles I love sjlt, paris... 

In a whole album is kinda. Ummm. I guess the Chainsmokers is single artist. Not album

Pharamon
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

Fixed :excuseu:

Also I've never heard of Chainsmokers, is it a new generic edm group that collabs with random people? :oprah:

yes they are the nicki minaj of electronic music :classy:

Listening to Chainsmokers is like listening to a mindless loop of chemically altered sounds that create the illusion of an instrument, a beat, and a song, but the content is pure recycled song lyrics we've had in the last 15 years coupled with recycled trends and beats that has been proven to work well for radio. As a result, their music is a garbage can on the side of the street 

On Thursday, April 06, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Dawson said:

Move on, then.. you're missing out on a great album :) 

I'll check it out unlike most I like some of the music they put out.

Jeez. So much hate for a duo on this forum. :smh:

So they said something against PI. Alot of musicians diss others ALL THE TIME.

Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Jeez. So much hate for a duo on this forum. :smh:

So they said something against PI. Alot of musicians diss others ALL THE TIME.

Remember 2013 when Lorde came out. She practically dissed everyone. And people here love her. Don't get it.

Dominic

There's no need to argue over pop music. Whether you like it or not just be respectful ;)

Music doesn't need to tick boxes or ideals. Music is meant to be enjoyed or appreciated in your own personal way. That's the point. One man's trash is another man's treasure and all.

As for the 'EDM trend' the music scene always has trends and fads. 90's had the girl/boy groups, cheesy pop. Then there was the 'indie' trend etc. 

There's too much music out there to waste time arguing over one artist. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• 3 weeks later...
God Control

Something Just Like This is better than anything on charts, these days. Paris is nice. The rest of the album, not so much. The artwork is amazeballs, though. They do make good music. I don't get all the hate they get. I mean sure, they do give the "douchebag" impression, but it's about their music not their manners, behaviors and beliefs.

There's no need to argue over pop music. Whether you like it or not just be respectful ;)

Music doesn't need to tick boxes or ideals. Music is meant to be enjoyed or appreciated in your own personal way. That's the point. One man's trash is another man's treasure and all.

As for the 'EDM trend' the music scene always has trends and fads. 90's had the girl/boy groups, cheesy pop. Then there was the 'indie' trend etc. 

There's too much music out there to waste time arguing over one artist. 

At last, somebody said it. Some people act like music is some sort of global affair or some challenge, forgetting that it's meant to be entertainment. I mean who cares if someone charts or flops or if the singer is a good or a bad person or said X statement or support Y cause. If I like the song, I like it. If I dislike it, I dislike it. Those other factors don't really mean anything to me.

Archived