💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB..Get your tickets to the filming!

nakedidea

Featured Posts

junolxf
6 hours ago, hoodrat said:

You know that in ASIB the male lead is a big star at the beginning of the film?

The 1976 trailer shows HIM playing to huge crowds. So Bradley might be the country star, not Gaga.

Oh. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

country star? ok :poot: 

I am 100% here for Joanne and will support ASIB film but the soundtrack will be a hard pill to swallow. 

DeleteMyAccount
6 hours ago, hoodrat said:

You know that in ASIB the male lead is a big star at the beginning of the film?

The 1976 trailer shows HIM playing to huge crowds. So Bradley might be the country star, not Gaga.

But the other version of ASIB put Judy as the performing in the beginning of the film as well. :oprah:

10 hours ago, Edonis said:

Doesn't this low key confirm that the music she was recording with the R&B producer and country pop guy is probably for ASIB? I would say so :diane:

that RnB producer that many are clinging on to for something other then country has done country records. my guess is that they hired him as a songwriter or to produce country music as well. I highly doubt there will be pure rnb on the soundtrack for a country inspired film unfortunately :(

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

country star? ok :poot: 

I am 100% here for Joanne and will support ASIB film but the soundtrack will be a hard pill to swallow. 

It's not that big of a deal. It's Gaga. No matter what she sings it'll be great. 

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Yeah, I have another friend who actually went to audition to be an extra -- they seem to be needing a LOT of extra people for this shoot. That's good -- it shows a big production team and a healthy budget. They aren't skimping out on this movie. 

The idea of auditioning people just to be extras.  :giggle:

Just now, ZacharyMark said:

It's not that big of a deal. It's Gaga. No matter what she sings it'll be great. 

yeah i'm not too worried. I am more excited for the film then the music and that is ok. I know a lot of ppl like country music so it can be good for them. I'll try to listen to the soundtrack with an open mind and maybe I will enjoy some tracks...I mean I liked Joanne a lot and it is country inspired for some songs.

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

yeah i'm not too worried. I am more excited for the film then the music and that is ok. I know a lot of ppl like country music so it can be good for them. I'll try to listen to the soundtrack with an open mind and maybe I will enjoy some tracks...I mean I liked Joanne a lot and it is country inspired for some songs.

Country is incredibly diverse. Anyone who isn't a fan needs to open their ears.

Edonis
9 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

that RnB producer that many are clinging on to for something other then country has done country records. my guess is that they hired him as a songwriter or to produce country music as well. I highly doubt there will be pure rnb on the soundtrack for a country inspired film unfortunately :(

Oh I don't think pure R&B is happening. But if you've seen the film, the character Gaga plays gets successful from doing mainstream music that differs from her origins. I don't expect her to do popular music by today's standards, but I could see her enlisting him to help work on some of the more vocally driven, soulful tracks.  

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Oh I don't think pure R&B is happening. But if you've seen the film, the character Gaga plays gets successful from doing mainstream music that differs from her origins. I don't expect her to do popular music by today's standards, but I could see her enlisting him to help work on some of the more vocally driven, soulful tracks.  

I cannot read the full paragraph I got to "if you've seen the film Gaga's character" and stopped because i don't want any spoilers at all. I've never watched the original and I want to be surprised :giveup:

I'm so sorry and i hope you understand lol! but thank you for replying to me and I'm sure whatever you said made sense lol

Edonis
Just now, Albertodift said:

I cannot read the full paragraph I got to "if you've seen the film Gaga's character" and stopped because i don't want any spoilers at all. I've never watched the original and I want to be surprised 

I'm so sorry and i hope you understand lol! but thank you for replying to me and I'm sure whatever you said made sense lol

Ohhhh okay :laughga:

Sorry about that (although I didn't spoil anything intricate pertaining to the plot, just the general outline of the movie. But I respect your wishes to be unspoiled lol. It's no trouble! :hug:

Just now, Edonis said:

Ohhhh okay :laughga:

Sorry about that (although I didn't spoil anything intricate pertaining to the plot, just the general outline of the movie. But I respect your wishes to be unspoiled lol. It's no trouble! :hug:

you're so cute and polite :giveup::heart:

Helxig

I would die to be there :giveup: 

Any fans from here who go had better write us a long, detailed account of their experience!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Daenerys

That's literally a hop skip and a jump away from me :giveup: I just got my tickets! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Ronnie

Got my tickets!  So excited!  I'll be writing a 5 page essay of my experience to post here for all of you thirsty Monsters :icega:

Archived