💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB..Get your tickets to the filming!

nakedidea

Featured Posts

monketsharona

didn't the synopsis was saying she'll become a big international singer ?

I didn't know country music was huge outside the USA :toofunny:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

so you're paying $10 to be an extra in a movie. cool. lmao

Nah, from the email and ticket it seems like Gaga will pretty much be performing live for us! If they charge for it, they know they'll get real fans too -- which fits her character in the movie. Ticket says "autograph opportunities, coachella ticket raffle, ipad giveaways, studio tour giveaways"...and the 10$ is donated to the Born This Way Foundation anyway! Don't be so negative lol

44 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

OT : COUNTRY?

wth gaga, thats a very local genre and not even a lot people from usa nor a lot of your fans like it + not even her mentioned it before as one of her influences wtf is this mess.

She can keep it, it'll flop anyways, nobody is here for country, atleast give us some rock, metal or original Jazz  songs, u know the genres you ACTUALLY love ffs 🙄

Holy **** it's for the movie, calm down. 

She obviously set this up as a cool thing for local fans and ya'll are just ripping it to shreds and thinking of ways to film it illegally? Ya'll too much 

Luisillo0o

I got this e-mail earlier where they said they were filming scenes for the movie in coachella 

"We are happy to have you join us for A Star is Born!

Be in the audience as Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga films scenes on the actual Coachella stages.  Help cheer and applaud their performances on camera.  There will be exciting items to raffle off – iPads, Warner Bros Studio Tours, autograph opportunities and a pair of tickets to Coachella Weekend 2! 

The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support! 

Tickets are just $10, with all proceeds going directly to the Born This Way Foundation.

Maximum 8 Tickets per person, and you must be 18 or older to attend.  Cell Phones will be locked in a Yondr Pouch (check them out at http://overyondr.com) so it will always be with you, but you won’t be able to record photos or sound."

Just sharing the info with you guys

Paws up

Here for the brunette

That J

Just because you start out in country music doesn't mean you stay there.   Cue Snake Lady Swift. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

lifeasgeorge

OMG I live in Northern California, should I get tickets with my boyfriend and just skip school :ladyhaha: 

live and let live

Luisillo0o
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

... interesting. So those rumors are true.

Yes they are (: 

Here for the brunette

Slayer

She's going to be a country star in ASIB? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :cryga:

When art imitates life. :neyde:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Moebius

Country music...

ASIB cancelledt :neyde: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Archived