💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB..Get your tickets to the filming!

nakedidea

Featured Posts

hoodrat

You know that in ASIB the male lead is a big star at the beginning of the film?

The 1976 trailer shows HIM playing to huge crowds. So Bradley might be the country star, not Gaga.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackcoffee

Just bought tickets for Tuesday! That's my Spring Break from teaching and Palm Springs is only a couple of hours away from Long Beach and is always fun to visit. If I can convince a friend I might go Wednesday too

PanPikus

The previous version has no happy end. That means this one won't have it too (right?). So I'm ready for those touching ballads :excited2:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

freebit

Honestly not thrilled that it's going to be country music filling the soundtrack, but oh well. 

FrankGutz
7 hours ago, Harry said:

"Country Western music concert"

meltdowns incoming

7 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

"Country western music concert"

v44dY_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&

chksxndkx  ASIB cancelled, ,&&/$,&:'xk  Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :cryga: 

i didnt join this ****ing cult to stan a ****ing country act :cryga: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

3 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Just bought tickets for Tuesday! That's my Spring Break from teaching and Palm Springs is only a couple of hours away from Long Beach and is always fun to visit. If I can convince a friend I might go Wednesday too

AYYYY it's my spring break from teaching too! Well...I'm a substitute so I can take a break whenever, BUT... I'm coming from Riverside with a friend Tuesday! 

ssslyboy

Casting notice just came in my email about the shoot.  I want to attach a screen grab here but I don't know how.  ??

50 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Casting notice just came in my email about the shoot.  I want to attach a screen grab here but I don't know how.  ??

Yeah, I have another friend who actually went to audition to be an extra -- they seem to be needing a LOT of extra people for this shoot. That's good -- it shows a big production team and a healthy budget. They aren't skimping out on this movie. 

blackcoffee
8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

lol she didnt even use to mention country music before and now she's like all about country 

Idk...I was thinking about this comment a bit more and I feel the influence has always been there, at least a little...the Shania Twain tribute in the Telephone video, country influence in Yoü and I, Born This Way- Country Roadhouse, Stuck on F***in You, etc. 

I am here for it, but I was raised on classic rock and pop and country music (actually, almost all the same music and bands Gaga grew up with and loved, so did I), so I LOVE and think Gaga is best when she plays off these classic sounds and influences. This is why I've always loved her and why Joanne is my favorite album of hers, followed closely by BTW. 

Mikey Monster
5 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Omg that's so awesome!!! Have a great time!!!❤️❤️❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Mikey Monster

Now that black and white picture with her and that country music producer is starting to make sense. But you never know I can picture Bradley Cooper playing the country singer and Gaga playing something else we will see! ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Fernster7

Lol @ people trying to tell Gaga which genres she likes.:rip:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

pedrohemg

Why can't people understand Gaga is not the producer or the creator of the film? You don't have to like the album she'll make for ASIB, because it's for ASIB. Got it? It is not Gaga singing country songs, it's  her CHARACTER.

Archived