opinion

Rihanna's Top 50 Songs (In My Opinion)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

Pour It Up, among some others :lolly: even Phresh tbh, that was my college runway BOP

Ya know. Tbh when ranking faves from each album I picked those which always have had some sort of impact on me. Like when you listen to albums you have instant faves and then some you kinda forget. 

25. Shut Up & Drive (Good Girl Gone Bad)

This fast paced bop is such a banger. Shut Up & Drive is a new wave song that references car and car parts.  Music critics labeled its lyrics as "fluffy and goofy", but back in 2008 and now I always stanned this song.

24. Yeah, I Said It (Anti)

This slow-paced beautiful track on Anti is a standout track.  I just wish it was longer.  Yeah, I said it, yeah I said it babe.

juju
6 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

25. Shut Up & Drive (Good Girl Gone Bad)

This fast paced bop is such a banger. Shut Up & Drive is a new wave song that references car and car parts.  Music critics labeled its lyrics as "fluffy and goofy", but back in 2008 and now I always stanned this song.

Never cared for this song tbh :lolly: 

I find it super lame and annoying which is a shocker bc I loved this album so much (GGGB Rate, coming to a thread near you)

❤ x ❤

Never cared for this song tbh :lolly: 

I find it super lame and annoying which is a shocker bc I loved this album so much (GGGB Rate, coming to a thread near you)

Not my fave on GGGB but always loved it 

23. Rude Boy (Rated R)

This up-tempo dancehall and R&B song is one fine-tuned track. It topped the HOT 100 for five weeks. I will say one thing, this is not that easy to karaoke.

22. Question Existing (Good Girl Gone Bad)

This down tempo track really gives me some feels.  Question Existing, who am I living for? I like the spoken word part.

juju
4 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

23. Rude Boy (Rated R)

This up-tempo dancehall and R&B song is one fine-tuned track. It topped the HOT 100 for five weeks. I will say one thing, this is not that easy to karaoke.

This would've been top 15 material for me, SUCH a bop 

(and I kill it at karaoke sis :lolly: take notes)

❤ x ❤

21. We Found Love (Talk That Talk)

This Calvin Harris produced track was the lead single for TTT.  Also one of Rihanna's best music videos EVER.  I think at this point it would be almost unlikely a Rihanna lead single would not reach #1. We Found Love is a electro house track with elements of techno and europop.

Really?  I am so off at karaoke LOL

Well I can do the verses pretty well but the chorus is where I sound off

Archived