💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga on Vanity Fair for Tiffany & Co.

EmiRivington

Featured Posts

EmiRivington

New Footage of Gaga's campaign for Tiffany will be realeased soon! I'm so happy she's the face of this legendary shop. 

Lady Gaga is back with more from her Legendary Style campaign for Tiffany & Co.. The new print ads and short film show Gaga in the brand’s new Tiffany HardWear collection. “It’s different and elegant—but it’s not what you would expect of elegance. That’s like me I think—I’m a bit different.”

Though Gaga quickly evolved into a fashion force through years of style risks and captivating moments, she gives the credit to her mother. “I’m so fascinated with my mother as a style icon,” she told Vanity Fair in an exclusive. “She handled our life, and my father’s life, with so much dignity and grace. She carries whatever she wears like a queen. My mother has this undeniable ability to lead with kindness—it’s her strength, stealth, and power.”

The collection echoes Gaga’s description. It was inspired by a unisex design from 1971 and “pays tribute to the strength and spirit of the modern woman.”

“Tiffany’s represents timeless American jewelry,” Gaga said while shooting the campaign. “It is so definitive and iconic in the way that it has trademarked its vision, but it continues to push and be interesting and evolve with the times.”

The full behind-the-scenes film from the campaign will be available on Tiffany.com beginning April 5.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/04/lady-gaga-tiffany-print-campaign-exclusive

tumblr_ob712e0DEp1tgz4rco1_500.gif

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

mister max

omg yaaaas I loved her talking about tiffany :nick: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Alien Tulip

Thought it was going to be her gracing the cover but instead it's just her talking about jewelry.

giphy.gif

Panchecco

inb4 it's just all the 30 seconds interviews with asia put together in a 5 minutes video

:madge:

SEANGT

they're really stretching that one afternoon they spent with gaga huh. lmao. 

EmiRivington
7 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

they're really stretching that one afternoon they spent with gaga huh. lmao. 

Queen of having people go oh look I spent five minutes chatting with Gaga she's fab 

CrocodileJED

Those new pics are much better than the first ones

That J

I'm really feeling those new pics actually! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

EmiRivington
15 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I'm sorry but this new picture is BEYOND stunning! I am shook :giveup:

C8gdvzuXUAAxcfp.jpg:large

I knowwwwwwww :giveup: she looks so fab

donutellha

yAASDSS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Americano

I love all of the promo images-- I'm glad they'll be splattered across many spring fashion magazines. The aesthetic is simple and fits Joanne very well. Timely.

EmiRivington
18 minutes ago, Americano said:

I love all of the promo images-- I'm glad they'll be splattered across many spring fashion magazines. The aesthetic is simple and fits Joanne very well. Timely.

Agree. It fits really well with the promotonial stills and visuals from the album.

Archived